The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Is there a limit to the Pre-orders and are the Promo's only offered for the Preorders?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aziron
Is there a limit to the Pre-orders and are the Promo's only offered for the Preorders?

I was just curious.

Is there a limit to the Pre-orders like Wrath of the Cosmos and are the Promo's only offered for the Preorders?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

There is no limit to how many games you can put in your pre-order. There is, however, a time limit on the pre-order - it will end on 12 March 2015.

The promos are only available through the pre-order, or from us in person at conventions. At conventions, however, you will have to pay for them (either with money or Sentinel Points).

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Can you put the date on the main page with the counter?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Wait, the date was previously announced to be March 12th. Is this an official change? I'll need to let my group buy people know if so.

https://greaterthangames.com/content/a-new-sentinels-of-the-multiverse-expansion-and-two-new-sentinel-tactics-expansions

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Paul's original post said the 10th, but I've changed it to the correct date (the 12th). Sorry for any confusion.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

morph147

how do you get sentinel points?

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Kill the people on this list...

Nevermind. I can't find the list.

You can get them at conventions for demoing games with >G.