The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

International Tabletop Day Gathering

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester
International Tabletop Day Gathering

So, who else is going to go to St. Louis on April 5th and help me celebrate my 21st birthday?

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Don't know, yet. Moving the weekend after, so it's going to be an (even-more-than-usual) insane time...

Wait, when is your birthday? The 5th?

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Hmm... I do want to go, not sure if I can or not. I wonder... It just says a Legacy and Bunker promo, not sure if that means new ones or the Greatest Legacy and GI Bunker promos...

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

It probably means the Greatest and GI Bunker ones.

And yes, in fact, my birthday is April 5th. I'll finally be 21. What a coincidence, right? It's so thoughtful of them to plan this event around my birthday, though it's almost like they're luring me away from going out drinking that night. Hm...

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

EvanDan55 wrote:

It probably means the Greatest and GI Bunker ones.And yes, in fact, my birthday is April 5th. I'll finally be 21. What a coincidence, right? It's so thoughtful of them to plan this event around my birthday, though it's almost like they're luring me away from going out drinking that night. Hm...

I think they may be luring you TO, assuming you spend the night in STL.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Oh no! Another fun thing I can't afford to go to. :(

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Depending on when the party ends, those of us who are of the proper age may go to a bar in STL, but chances are unlikely.

Though I know for a fact that we will be having our Sentinels drinking game shortly after that--my friend (goes by DefeatedDust on here, hasn't posted yet) has made a drink specifically for each hero. So no matter what, there will be much of the drinking and Sentineling that weekend, whether it be in St. Louis or in Bowling Green.

boxwood
Playtester

EvanDan55 wrote:

Depending on when the party ends, those of us who are of the proper age may go to a bar in STL, but chances are unlikely.Though I know for a fact that we will be having our Sentinels drinking game shortly after that--my friend (goes by DefeatedDust on here, hasn't posted yet) has made a drink specifically for each hero. So no matter what, there will be much of the drinking and Sentineling that weekend, whether it be in St. Louis or in Bowling Green.

I'd be interested in this list. I'd also be interested in coming to one of these but that can't happen with my no monies.
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

I would love to take another trip, but I've already committed to another (cheaper/easier/local) Tabletop Day event.  And it will involve Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

I wish I could go to this one. But Nick and I are on austerity measures for the trip to PAX East the following weekend. So you don't get ol' imprimis5 to kick around this time.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

You guys are abandoning us? I thought we had something!

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

For sure I'll be attending GSF Launch Party (assuming they still have that), as well as the annual party (assuming they keep that as well).

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

EvanDan55 wrote:

You guys are abandoning us? I thought we had something!

Come to PAX East?

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@EvanDan55

Craig makes a very valid point; you should totally come to PAX East.

Also, I am excited that it will be your birthday! Christopher and I know some awesome places to get beer in St. Louis if you are interested in hanging around and celebrating in the evening :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Ah, gorram it...

Really hope we can make it, but I can almost guarantee we won't be able to stay for the evening festivities. crying

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Well, my birthday will be the first day of PAX East.  I won't be making it though, way too late to make planning decisions (even back in January when I was first thinking about it).

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

I want to go.  Big time.  But I'm covering a shift for a coworker so she can get married!  Take lots of pictures and grab me an extra swag bag if you have the chance!

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Okay, confirmed spouse and I are coming! Woohoo!

Unfortunately, we definitely can't stay for post-event festivities, although we might be able to stay for dinner, if there is anything planned for that. (We have very little time to get a lot of packing and moving done in the next couple of weeks, so we have to get back that evening.)

Evan, you will have to have a drink for me.

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

I will have drinks for everyone, if necessary. One drink for everyone who can't be there.

And Paul, that does sound like a good time. I accept.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

I drink Tequilla, not shots, on ice.