The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

International table top day on Sat

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
International table top day on Sat

Just relaized International Table Top day is on Saturday. Where is everyone going to go and try to play? I am currently tempted to make the drive to the Fantasy Shop in St. Charles Missouri just because my two local FLGS basically told me Magic > board games

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

I'll be getting together for a 0 birthday with the regular Saturday board game meetup, likely followed by after-gaming at one of hte two FLGSs.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Going to a wedding on an old battlefield with a bunch of historians. Probably no board games, but odds are decent that spontaneous war re-enactments will break out.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

All-day gaming with friends and acquaintences. A friend has a quarterly Game-a-thon for which he invites folks over to his house, and he scheduled this one perfectly! laugh

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Chrono
Chrono's picture
Playtester

Going to the local library and getting some new folks hooked on Sentinels!

Anyone can game alone, but it is much more fun to game with friends.

Chrono

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

grysqrl wrote:

Going to a wedding on an old battlefield with a bunch of historians. Probably no board games, but odds are decent that spontaneous war re-enactments will break out.

cool!

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

As it worked out, I played the birthday trump card on Formula De in anticipation of post-gaming use of said card for Sentinels. Unfortunately, there was a distinct lack of quorum for said post-gaming. (Only two of us; insufficient to justify trying to do board gaming in the midst of a primarily Magic crowd.)

I think I'm about to hop into Sentinels Digital if anybody wants to join me.