The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Intense flooding in St. Louis

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
Intense flooding in St. Louis

If you haven't been watching the news, there is intense flooding in the St. Louis area, where GTG is headquartered. Want to pop on and ask if the GTG team is staying safe and everything ok over there with them and their families.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Fortunately, GTG HQ is located near the very highest point between the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, so if we flood due to rising rivers, it will mean that an international catastrophe is taking place.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Reverend Pete

International weather catastrophe?  Sounds like a game vs. Deadline is afoot!

morph147

Paul wrote:

Fortunately, GTG HQ is located near the very highest point between the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, so if we flood due to rising rivers, it will mean that an international catastrophe is taking place.

good to hear. Wasn't sure if any one that worked there got hit by it or not.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Mezike
Mezike's picture

morph147 wrote:

Paul wrote:

good to hear. Wasn't sure if any one that worked there got hit by it or not.

they all live at the office, it's like a regular episode of the Monkees there.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Mezike wrote:

they all live at the office, it's like a regular episode of the Monkees there.

There's even a well-stocked bar...

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Mezike
Mezike's picture

"Hey! Hey! We're the Chompies, and people say we're dealing X2 damage this round, but we're just trying to be dangerous, whenever Baron Blade is around"

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

Glad to hear GTG is not getting flooded.

Here's hoping none of the employees are getting flooded either.

Now I'm worried about Miniature Market, though.

morph147

Belle Sorciere wrote:

Glad to hear GTG is not getting flooded.Here's hoping none of the employees are getting flooded either.Now I'm worried about Miniature Market, though.

been to mini market store several times. Without being able to confirm if they got flooding or not, I can say that they r not near any of the major rivers there and are higher up than surrounding areas

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

Excellent.