The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Indianapolis Game Day - Sunday Jan 8th, 1pm

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Indianapolis Game Day - Sunday Jan 8th, 1pm

Comic Carnival

7225 N Keystone Ave # B  Indianapolis, IN 46240-3292
(317) 253-8882

Who'll be there?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

I can actually come this time.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I'm will actually have to miss tomorrow's game day. I will be heading to a funeral, instead.

Jeff -- Tim & I had arranged this date after the last game day in Dec, but I've not seen a confirmation from him, so my apologies if you or anyone else shows up and Tim's not there to do the gaming.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

arenson9 wrote:
I'm will actually have to miss tomorrow's game day. I will be heading to a funeral, instead.

Jeff -- Tim & I had arranged this date after the last game day in Dec, but I've not seen a confirmation from him, so my apologies if you or anyone else shows up and Tim's not there to do the gaming.

Hmm... by coincidence, I tried to invite a friend of mine, he said he had to attend a funeral.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

So, it turns out there was some misunderstanding about how exactly to calculate the second Sunday of the month.  They have it down for January 15th.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

TheJayMann wrote:
So, it turns out there was some misunderstanding about how exactly to calculate the second Sunday of the month.  They have it down for January 15th.

Thanks for letting me know. I won't be able to attend on the 15th, unfortunately.