The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Indianapolis Game Day - Sunday Dec 11th, 1pm

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Indianapolis Game Day - Sunday Dec 11th, 1pm

Comic Carnival on Keystone, south of 86th is going to host a game day for Sentinels of the Multiverse on Sunday, Dec 11th at 1pm. Tim, the game guy who works there has said he wants to try to do this once a month.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Good deal.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

evandan457

The weekend before my finals? Nooooooo...!

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Pffft! Finals? I went to Europe once the weekend before finals.  :P

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Heh, yeah, I remember taking road trips on various weekends before finals. Sometimes it actually helped...

But not usually.  ;)

So far, I'm planning on being there on the 11th. Looking forward to it!  8)

Rabit

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Rabit wrote:
Heh, yeah, I remember taking road trips on various weekends before finals. Sometimes it actually helped...

But not usually.  ;)

Rabit

If we could get Christopher there, it would be like the whole gang is back together ...

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

The Conscience
Playtester

arenson9 wrote:

Rabit wrote:

But not usually.  ;)

Rabit

If we could get Christopher there, it would be like the whole gang is back together ...

I was actually thinking about doing one of these in December as well just wasn't sure of the date yet.

The Myth, The Legend, The Dream. You can't escape The Conscience!

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

After checking my schedule, it appears December 11 does not work out for me, as I'll be leaving out of town on the 9th, and won't be back until 17th.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Just a bump to remind people that this is happening.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Just to remind me that I can't go? heheheh

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It was a good, low-key day. Rabit, me, Tim and Tim's friend were the only players. We played two games. We've decided to make this a monthly (2nd Sun of the month) thing.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Yay, I get to do it next time. Unfortunately it'll be too late for playtesting.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Where are all the Kansans at that want to do group get togethers at? It gets lonely being the only person in my group of friends who doesn't have much of a social life, leaving me to do a lot of solo games against villians. And i'll tell you what, keeping track of four heroes, environments, and villians a pain in the you know what. Not to mention some villians already are hard enough to keep up with even with a group.