The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Hungry for SotM comic books!

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cervie77
Playtester
Hungry for SotM comic books!

I don't know about anyone else, and I know all of you at >G are still very busy, but I must say that I for one am really very hungry for some honest to goodness comic book pages. I appreciate all the flavor text and hints we've been given, but am honestly ready to dig into some solid comic book action as well. Would something like a page a week be possible?

The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: boron.
--Brother Silence, Gamers: Dorkness Rising.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

This was brought up in a topic once before, and if I recall it did recieve a lot of demands. Now I may not be a member of >G nor have I ever ran a business, but I think they may be pretty busy writing up everything for future expansions as well as wrapping up Rook City. So my theory is they may takea  year or so before they actually put a comic into motion and it'll be well worth the wait.

Cervie77
Playtester

Yeah, I know they must be crazy busy... Its one of those double-edged swords, you want them to get Rook City on the market, and have their offices built, but boy wouldn't it be nice to get to actually read about all these wonderful characters? I know, I know, patience, young lad. LOL!

The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: boron.

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

In true >G fashion, shrouded in vagueness, I will say only this: We are very busy with more than just the things mentioned in this thread.

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Adam wrote:
In true >G fashion, shrouded in vagueness, I will say only this: We are very busy with more than just the things mentioned in this thread.

>G are doing things. >G are doing things right now. Could these things be working on comics? Could they be building an office? Could they be sitting around thinking about waffles? The world may never know...

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

Well, I wasn't thinking about waffles until you said that.

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Man, waffles are awesome.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cervie77
Playtester

"Onward! To Waffles!"
"Waffles, ho!"

"They did good, so they get Waffles."

The Conscience
Playtester

Mmmmmm Waffles. I think a trip to Der Waffle House is in order. I know there are several in the St Louis area from my brief stint living in Arnold, MO. Sadly it is too far for me to partake but hey everyone else can enjoy on my behalf. ;)

The Myth, The Legend, The Dream. You can't escape The Conscience!

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

I'm a huge fan of IHOP's waffles. I'm also a fan of the mere mention of waffles completely derailing any curiosity.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

I am reasonable confident that, based on the stated interest and preferences of various people on this forum, a number of people on this forum will be very happy about several forthcoming announcements that Greater Than Games, LLC intends to make in 2012.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

There will be some announcements about something at some point that may cause some people to feel something.

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

WriterRyan wrote:
There will be some announcements about something at some point that may cause some people to feel something.

You've been hanging out with Chris too much.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Cervie77
Playtester

I'm aquiver with antici

pation!