The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

How to contact GtG?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Senf
How to contact GtG?

Does anyone have any recomendations of how to get in contact with someone from Greater than Games?  

I have used the contact us page twice now and waited a week each time, but have recieved no reply. 

Any suggestions?

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

The canonical answer is to e-mail . Are they back out from under the Gen Con backlog yet?

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

I think they are nearing the end of the backlog. I haven't got a response from my emails sent yet (and they were a few weeks ago if memory serves) but my issue resolved itself so they may not end up responding to it.

Senf

That could be what is going on, but it has been 2 1/2 weeks now since GenCon ended, was just hoping to have heard something.  Was asking a follow up that I talked to them about at GenCon.

I guess I can wait a bit more, see if they get back to me.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

I'm not positive the 'contact us' page goes to the same place as the e-mail. It's possible that got broken.

Senf

dpt wrote:

I'm not positive the 'contact us' page goes to the same place as the e-mail. It's possible that got broken.

Oh ok.  Thank you.  I will send one in directly to that eail to be sure.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Definitely send one directly! If you don't hear back this week, definitely send one directly to me (paul@greaterthangames.com).

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi