The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Holiday promo issues

74 posts / 0 new
Last post
Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

I do find that really odd. I'd start worrying if you don't get yours by Saturday.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

My expected delivery just got bumped back from today to the 15th.  sigh.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

So now there is an update from Thursday saying there was a weather exception.   I have to call BS on that one if it was within the city limits as we haven't had any adverse weather this week and daytime temps about 40.    Meanwhile a second package I ordered over a week after the sale began lists that as of this morning it was given to the post office and still lists Monday as the delivery date.   I don't have any pressing need for these packages but holidays or not it would nice to not have two or more day gaps in any updates on the tracking.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

torian
Playtester

I'm with you Powerhound. I got the shipment email on Monday with a delivery date of Friday. The tracking hasn't been updated since Tuesday where it's claimed to be at a shipping facility roughly 80 miles up the highway that connects Columbus and Cincinnati, where I live.

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

My order hasn't updated beyond payment received, and I'm not sure when it will arrive. If the delivery time for my very cheap shipping option is accurate, should be between the 18th and the 24th. Hopefully.

Powerhound_2000

Both packages are now listed to be with the Post Office now.   So I should see them this week and hopefully before Thursday since I'll be out of town for a bit.   

Edit: Package one arrived today!

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

gilbert.medina

Hello all! I placed my order on 11/19, the status is payment received, and I have not been notified of any shipment coming my way...Just wondering, is anyone else in the same boat?

Powerhound_2000

You will only get a notice about the shipment if you have an account with Fedex and have it setup to send you notices about packages coming to you.  If you ordered 11/19 the it should be with Fedex already. 

NinjaMonkey

gilbert.medina wrote:

Hello all! I placed my order on 11/19, the status is payment received, and I have not been notified of any shipment coming my way...Just wondering, is anyone else in the same boat?

I ordered on the 19th as well and am still awaiting my order. I didn't sign up for notifications though so I have no clue if its in transit, delivered to the guy with a street address almost exactly the same as mine which the postman still cant figure out, or still sitting in a warehouse somewhere guarded by top men.

On a side not, I'm still waiting on my Sentinels Tactics maps, but that was my own fault for not realizing they were going to come out well before the Broken City pre-order.

cnranger

I also ordered on the 19th, each day I open the mail box hoping Guise will be there with the promos, so far no luck. I'm patient though so as long as it gets here before Villians, I'm good. If Villains does get here first then I'll start inquiring about it being forgotten.

torian
Playtester

If it makes anyone feel better I know where my package is since I signed up for FedEx notifications. Mine has been in a shipping facility 60 miles away for a week with no updates. I just called FedEx and they said it probably won't leave that shipping facility until Thursday at the earliest. So I'm probably looking at next week. I want it to be clear that none of this is GTGs fault, but I'm never having something shipped through SmartPost if I have any other option.

gilbert.medina

OK, I feel better...Thanks everyone!

lord_mintro

Yeah i ordered Nov 18 and i still havent had any notification.  Yes I have fedex notifications activated for my address. 

Powerhound_2000

If you did choose the $5 shipping rate I would double check your fedex account to see what you have coming.   

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

If you did choose the $5 shipping rate I would double check your fedex account to see what you have coming.   

Unfortunately, I don't have a tracking number, reference number or date shipped. Typing in detsiantion country and postal code do not give any results for me.

This is not complaining, I'm in no major rush (before Christmas is better, which i told will be no issue). It might come this week. So there's that! Yay!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

DerpTheBugbear
DerpTheBugbear's picture

Yeah, my FedEx account shows no inbound packages, and I haven't received any notifications whatsoever...  I thought for sure I had received tracking numbers for some of my previous SotM purchases, but I could be mistaken.

gilbert.medina

I just received my promos, so hopefully those of you that were in a similar situation will have yours in hand soon.

jajd2c

Mine arrived today, as well.

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

anyone in canada got em yet?

UXM266
UXM266's picture

None yet here Medic-Tank. But i'm suspecting today or tomorrow.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

I recieved my package today! So those in Canada should be getting them soon!

Kingofsouls

Got my presents a few days ago! Love Guise, total blast to play as and nuke everything into oblivion!

Programming is like Life: Complicated and too many rules.

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

Got my promos yesterday. Yay. :)

Pages