The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Guise released a music video

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Godai
Godai's picture
Guise released a music video

Since Guise is always in canon, this obviously qualifies as expanding the lore of the world. 

Guise, in his own words

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Pertinent question:

At around 15 seconds in, there's a shot of Guise holding a lightsaber and wearing a scarf. I have never seen this before, but it looks like it could have come from the digital game.

How do you find what I have to assume is yet another deeply hidden Guise easter egg? :O

Godai
Godai's picture

Maybe something involving the Time Cataclysm and/or La Capitan? Stolen loot from other franchises?

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I was thinking it might have to do with using Lemme See That on someone, but I can't think who. KNYFE?

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

OMG SO GOOD!

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I was rethinking about that image today while watching Handelabra's big announcement vid.

What if it has something to do with using him in Oblivaeon mode? Beating a certain mission objective is what I'm thinking. (Hair dryer? Maybe the one that features him?) I haven't really played OA in digital yet, so that could be one reason I haven't seen it yet!

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

I know from going through the game for wiki purposes that it's a Completionist Guise portrait specifically, but can't figure out much more than that.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.