The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Favorite Moment in Sentinel Comics

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
X-metal
X-metal's picture
Favorite Moment in Sentinel Comics

Hello dear forumites. It is I, X-metal, here to ask what your favorite moments in sentinel comics were. Lets please keep these confined to canon events stated in the letters page by the masters of the multiverse: christopher and adam. 

I'd have to say one of my favorites is the failed card game in the publishing-verse. That's hilarious. Getting into canon, or more acurately, animated canon: the animated series christmas episode. Theres also the adventures of ansel g mouro and mainstay and chrono ranger making ambuscade rethink his life.

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

La Comodora ramming her ship into OblivAeon's chest.

WalkingTarget
WalkingTarget's picture

Operative v. Mr. Fixer grudge match during Cosmic Contest.

The Girl With N...

Wager Master turning into a cherub to flash his butt at the unfortunate viewer. 

On a more serious note, the reveal of Tempersonation would be soooooo hype as a reader. That, or Expat meeting Setback by shooting him. 

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Speaking of: Mister Fixer dismantling Expatriette's guns right out of her hands.

pricyprovinces
pricyprovinces's picture
Playtester

The epic Fanatic v. Haka cosmic contest showdown, and Citizen Dawn exploding Zhu Long from the inside after being swallowed.

if life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon. - the scholar, stranger in a strange world #9

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Progeny's heas flying off into space in all it's goofy/cool glory.

starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture

I think my favorite so far has been the "Mainstay and Stuntman beat down Drug-Boys" adventure.

Though I must say that Baron Blade beating Pike(?) in the Cosmic Contest with what amounts to a Joy-Buzzer handshake is pretty amazing.

~Komori

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

My favorite is the heroes asking Luminary about when he built his Doomsday Devices. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

redlife000
redlife000's picture
Playtester

Either La Comodora's creation of the Hakas or her destruction of the Iron Legacy timeline would be my favorite.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

starkenburg_alexander wrote:

I think my favorite so far has been the "Mainstay and Stuntman beat down Drug-Boys" adventure.

There are so many, I can barely keep track, but it's probably a tossup between this and epic La Paradoja sacrifice. :C

Raccoonoo
Raccoonoo's picture

If we're allowed to draw from the Sentinel Comics Animated Universe, the image of Legacy shouting "FREEDOM FIVE!" at the top of his lungs and shaking all of his teammates and friends out of visions of their worst fears is pretty darn cool.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

starkenburg_alexander wrote:

I think my favorite so far has been the "Mainstay and Stuntman beat down Drug-Boys" adventure.Though I must say that Baron Blade beating Pike(?) in the Cosmic Contest with what amounts to a Joy-Buzzer handshake is pretty amazing. ~Komori

100% this. Te défenestration. The whole shebang. Man. It’s like the coolest non monster fight in the game

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

TheBazaarClerk
TheBazaarClerk's picture

This. 

Ehkrickor
Ehkrickor's picture

"I always had faith in you."

T.T Definately would be tear stains on that page if I a  phyisical version... 

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Two of my favorites:

Baron Blade stopping Fanatic's steamroller of a Cosmic Contest run. Super satisfying to me.

Absolute Zero's entire run through the Cosmic Contest. He was awesome.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Ehkrickor wrote:

Seeing this again just absolutely destroyed me. D:

The Girl With N...

TakeWalker wrote:

Ehkrickor wrote:

Seeing this again just absolutely destroyed me. D:

While we're emotionally destroying you, Take, the Scholar driving the Philosopher's Stone into Guise, and fading away.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

That one's not quite as painful, if only because he didn't have anything cutting to say to make the loss hit harder. :(

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Not that we were told at least. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Okay, I’ve got to admit. Possibly my favorite trhing ever is the numerous anti-climaxes baron blade has experienced.

First there was his mad bomber plot. He had spent years perfecting it and getting everything reqdy. Then, he finally enacts it in all it’s supervillain glamour and how do the freedom five react? They can’t because they’re on mars fighting an Alien Invasion.

second theres his plan that would eventually kill one of the legacies in other timelines. It fails because both Legacies are in the hospital due to Iron Legacy showing up. Thanks a lot Angry Paul.

(sorry about interrupting the sadness with comedy)