The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Extrasode # 6 - Christopher and Adam Destroy the world

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Extrasode # 6 - Christopher and Adam Destroy the world

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

At least part of feels like this was the weirdness of the Foodcast with little of the charm. <.< It definitely got better as it went though, between their bickering and the rocket robot statue. I hope they include that particular weirdness in a future Sentinels thing. RPG scenario? :)

Blackfang108
Playtester

The bickering was fun, but I feel that way too much of it was spent on "what, exactly, counts as a doomsday scenario?" which, IMO, should have been determined before they started recording, and also SIGNIFICANTLY lowerend the number of doomsday plots we could have gotten.

That was my only real complaint.  And, yeah, LOVE the robot scenario we DID get.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I’d guess they thought they were on the same page and realized as they started that they weren’t entirely.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Yeah, it was about an hour of arguing semantics, 30 minutes of actually coming up with plots.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

That was just their unspoken doomsday plot. :V

dprcooke
dprcooke's picture
Playtester

I'm definitely with Adam on this. Christopher is far too liberal on his use of the word "doomsday".

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Careful, folks -- I think they're trying to tear down the world by starting the biggest, baddest internet argument of all time... 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)