The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Essen Spiel

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul
Paul's picture
Admin
Essen Spiel

Have we mentioned that Christopher, Chris Kirkman, and I are going to be at Essen next week? Anyhow, we definitely will! We don't have a booth this year, but are just doing meetings and the like. Last time we went we met up and hung out with a bunch of you awesome people, and I would love to do so again. So, who all will be there??

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I totally wish I could go!

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Somehow I hadn't connected that I will actually be in Germany that weekend, for work. I might possibly be able to make it on the Saturday.

Julia
Playtester

I'll be there all day, every day (as usual) and would totally be up for hanging out with a bunch of awesome people!

Semper ludens.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@Julia

I expected that you would and would be very sad to not hang out! We don't have a booth, so will be harder to find, but for anyone who is interested in arranging for hanging out, especially in the evenings, I can text for free on my US phone while in Europe. My number is +1 3one4 3two4 1112

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

saw a few of you there (kickstarter booth). asked a few questions. hope to see you next year again. if posible order stuf and do essen pickup. that will make it a lot easyer for me to get stuf. this year i worked at the stronghold booth i hope i can do somthing like it next year as well. fun times..

The Game is on.