The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Errata - Citizen Tears

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer
Errata - Citizen Tears

Citizen Dawn's card "Citizen Tears" has the following text:

Quote:
At the end of the Villain Turn, each player discards 1 card.

If Citizen Blood is in play, this card deals each Hero melee damage equal to the number of cards discarded by their players this turn.

If Citizen Sweat is in play, each player discards 2 cards.

This is now officially changed to:

Quote:
At the end of the Villain Turn, each player discards 1 card.

If Citizen Blood is in play, this card deals each Hero melee damage equal to the number of cards discarded by their players this turn.

If Citizen Sweat is in play, each player discards 1 more card.

Note that this change brings the card into its original intent to make the players discard a total of two cards if both Citizen Sweat and Citizen Tears are in play. 

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Envisioner
Envisioner's picture

I think on my printing of the card, the Citizen Blood part comes last.  If not, it should.

"Is there beauty in a forest, if no creature stops and calls it lovely, now and then? Isn't that what 'sapience' is for?"
--David Brin, "Brightness Reef"

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Envisioner wrote:

I think on my printing of the card, the Citizen Blood part comes last.  If not, it should.

Note the date on the errata -- it is from the original edition of the game, not the Enhanced Edition, which is what I'm guessing you have.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel