The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 97 of the Letters Page: Story Arc Baptism by Fire/War of Heliopolis/Horus of Two Horizons

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 97 of the Letters Page: Story Arc Baptism by Fire/War of Heliopolis/Horus of Two Horizons

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I was surprised by how brief this was, but I guess two-thirds of the content was already covered in previous episodes. <.< Which is odd, since, y'know, title of this one and all...

Still a good story. :)

BrianleWolfhunt
Playtester

Certainly enjoyed some Ra and Fanatic interaction.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

TakeWalker wrote:

I was surprised by how brief this was, but I guess two-thirds of the content was already covered in previous episodes. <.< Which is odd, since, y'know, title of this one and all...

Man, I wish I had listened to the Ra and Ennead episodes right before this one, because I think I forgot everything relevant! Maybe I'll take a look at the wiki later to see if I can remind myself of the whole story.

This kind of slipped through as an aside: Christopher said that The History of Sentinel Comics would be "part of" the Kickstarter for the RPG. I hope it'll be purchase-able as a standalone, too!

FearLord

Trajector wrote:

TakeWalker wrote:

Man, I wish I had listened to the Ra and Ennead episodes right before this one, because I think I forgot everything relevant! Maybe I'll take a look at the wiki later to see if I can remind myself of the whole story.

This kind of slipped through as an aside: Christopher said that The History of Sentinel Comics would be "part of" the Kickstarter for the RPG. I hope it'll be purchase-able as a standalone, too!

Yeah, given how long it had been since the Ra and Ennead episodes, I wouldn’t have minded this being a comprehensive overview of that whole storyline in greater detail than before, but there was still some decent revelations, particularly about Ra and Fanatic.