The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 63 of the Letters Page: Progeny

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 63 of the Letters Page: Progeny

The child is born but only one entity rejoices(I’m assuming)

http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode-63-progeny

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Raccoonoo
Raccoonoo's picture

I'd still like some context for Captain Cosmic's ability to just move planet-sized objects, because this is the second time we've heard a story where he's done that and it still seems a little goofy to me.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I can't wait to hear the whole story behind that black hole. :D Just the bits about the end of Progeny were over-the-top amazing.

Despite having gotten tired of Progeny from the Freedom Five unlocks in the digital game, this episode gave me a lot more appreciation for just what it represents.

Also, props for that Cult of Gloom letter. XD

Powerhound_2000

Raccoonoo wrote:

I'd still like some context for Captain Cosmic's ability to just move planet-sized objects, because this is the second time we've heard a story where he's done that and it still seems a little goofy to me.

That sounds like a great Editor’s Note question.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

dprcooke
dprcooke's picture
Playtester

I enjoyed this episode.  Nothing over-the-top amazing, but it was nice to just cover the Progeny story all in one place.

Not that this is specific to this episode, but I've really appreciated Adam's commitment to being the "heel" of the podcast these past few weeks.  It has been very enjoyable and amusing.

Powerhound_2000

Adam really doesn’t care about aliens or British people.  Which good thing he was leaving the UK when this episode aired.  laugh

X-metal
X-metal's picture

I feel much better knowing that christooher and adam had to deal with snow in spring to.

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.

Blackfang108
Playtester

X-metal wrote:

I feel much better knowing that christooher and adam had to deal with snow in spring to.

There is snow on the ground today, 16 April 2018 in Chicago.

Mother Nature is being petty now.

dprcooke
dprcooke's picture
Playtester

Blackfang108 wrote:

X-metal wrote:

There is snow on the ground today, 16 April 2018 in Chicago.Mother Nature is being petty now.

Several areas of Toronto were without power this morning, due to a snow/ice storm that started Saturday morning and has been going continuously since since.  Thankfully(?) the snow/ice/hail transitioned into rain some time around 9/10pm Sunday night, so now we've got water on top of the snow/ice.  Apparently it's supposed to change back to snow tomorrow.

"Petty" isn't the word I'd use... more like "clearly helping OblivAeon to destroy humanity".

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Jersey had it's first taste of 'season appropriate' weather about two days ago. Temperatures in the 70-80s, and some sunshine to boot.

Because Winter is being a jerk, yesterday and today returned to the 40-50s with pouring rain starting early Sunday and lasting all through last night and into this morning.

I'm totally done with winter.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

One of the ski resorts I have come to like since I moved to Denver decided to extend its season two weeks, into May. Sounds great to me! 8-)