The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode #37 - Waiting For Capt Cosmos <Best Forum Activity 2014 Award Winner>

268 posts / 0 new
Last post
PlatinumWarlock
PlatinumWarlock's picture

Naturalist discards Primal Charge so that everyone else can have toys.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

cmschex wrote:

Fanatic will dump Chastise

I presume Fanatic will also recover Absolution from the trash and put it back into play?

cmschex
Playtester

Oaktree wrote:

cmschex wrote:
Fanatic will dump Chastise

I presume Fanatic will also recover Absolution from the trash and put it back into play?

Indeed, that goes without saying

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Setback will ditch High Risk Behavior, and then annoy me that his deck has no Equipment.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

A small maintenance hatch fails - the chamber the heroes are fighting in starts to evacuate.  The annoying red dust is sucked from the room. A pressure warning alarm starts to blare.  All the heroes pause and look at Setback.

Environment Turn - Wagner Mars Base

In Play: Pervasive Red Dust

Start: Each hero player discards a card.  Pervasive Red Dust is destroyed.  Each hero may recover a piece of equipment from their trash and put it into play; (Argent Adept - Horn; Fanatic - Absolution; Nightmist - Amulet)

Play:  Oxygen Leak

End: (OPTION: A player may discard 1 card to destroy Oxygen Leak)

Effects:

- Reduce all Fire damage by 3 (Oxygen Leak)

- At the end of the environment turn 1 player may discard 1 card to destroy Oxygen Leak.

- At the start of the environment turn deal each target X damage, where X = the number of cards in the environment trash. (Oxygen Leak)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Unless we are dealing Fire damage we might leave it out.   I suggest it because Nuit will cause the environment deck to be shuffled on the villain turn

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Edit:  turn moved to proper location.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Episode #37 - Waiting for Capt Cosmos - ROUND 5

Villain Turn
Start - Ennead flips to The Ennead In Force (Ennead)

Nuit Incap - Environment trash shuffled back into the Environment Deck
Osiris Incap - Destroy the target with the lowest HP, other than a character card (no effect)

Play - BLOCKED BY MIST

End - Each villain target regains 3 HP (Ennead In Force)
    Tefnut [29], Set [22], Isis [19], Nephtwys [28], Shu [20], Geb [32], Atum [30]
=======
Effects:
- Increase damage done by villain targets by 1  (Ennead In Force - Advanced)
- At the start of the villain turn shuffle the Environment Trash into the Environment Deck (incap Nuit)
- At the start of the villain turn destroy the target with the lowest HP that is not a character card (incap Osiris)
- At the end of the villain turn, each villain target regains 3 HP (Ennead In Force)

- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Tefnut deals the hero target with the lowest HP 2 melee damage (Tefnut)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Set deals each hero target 1 lightning damage (Set)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Nephtwys deals each hero target 1 fire damage (Nephtwys)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Geb deals the 2 non-villain targets with the highest HP 2 melee damage each.

- The first time a (red) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, play the top card of the villain deck (Set)

- The first time a (red) or (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, each villain target regains 1 HP (Shu)
- The first time a (green) or (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Isis deals the hero with the most cards in play 2 infernal damage. (Isis)

- The first time a (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, each villain target regains 1 HP. (Nephtwys)
- The first time a (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the villain deck until a (red) Ennead card is revealed.  Play that card.  Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the villain deck. (Atum)

Status
======
Tefnut [29]
Set [22]  
Nuit [X]
Isis [19]  (Low HP)
Osiris [X]
Nephtwys [28]
Shu [20] (immune to melee and projectile)
Geb [32] (high HP)
Atum [30]

Villain Trash: Mass Overheating (RED), SHN's Fury (RED), The Grave Beckons (PURPLE), Elemental Storm (GREEN) x2

-------
Setback                [16]
Fanatic (Redeemer)     [25] (high HP)
Naturalist             [20]
Argent Adept (Kvorthe) [12] (low HP)
Nightmist              [14]

Powerhound_2000

Phantaskippy can you update your turn?   You posted before Oaktree finished the villain turn.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

. . . (looks to the left)

. . . (looks to the right)

It's not my fault, I didn't do anything!

Setback

HP:  15

Hand:  Friendly Fire, Turn of Events

In Play:  Looking Up

Trash:  Reckless Rush(2), Turn of Events, High Risk Behavior

Unlucky:  4

-------------------------

Start of Turn:  

Play a Card:  Friendly Fire (most likely destruction fodder)

Use a Power:  Looking Up: 3 Melee to Isis [16] +3 Unlucky

Draw a Card:  Cash out

End of Turn:

Hand:  Turn of Events, Cash Out

In Play:  Looking Up, Friendly Fire

Unlucky:  7

(I agree on leaving leaky room out, the Ennead deals a decent bit of Fire damage, might as well let it ride.)

Also expect another Turn of Events next round.

cmschex
Playtester

Redeemer Fanatic

HP:  25

Hand:  , Divine Focus, Final Dive, Sanctifying Strike,  Aegis of Resurrection, Zealous Offense, Sacrosanct Martyr, Undaunted

In Play:  "Absolution"

Trash:  Brutal Censurex2, Prayer of Desperation ,Holy Nova, Chastise,

Start of Turn:

Play a Card:  Sacrosanct Martyr

Use a Power:  Absolution - deal 3 melee damage to Isis (13)

Draw a Card:  Wrathful Retribution

End of Turn:

HP:  25

Hand:  , Divine Focus, Final Dive, Sanctifying Strike,  Aegis of Resurrection, Zealous Offense, , Undaunted, Wrathful Retribution

In Play:  "Absolution", Sacrosanct Martyr

Trash:  Brutal Censurex2, Prayer of Desperation ,Holy Nova, Chastise,

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Setback got carried away by the narrative!  ;)

I think everything is straightened out now.

Time for the Naturalist to OM NOM NOM another godling.

PlatinumWarlock

Isis creeps between the rows of hydroponic tanks, shrouded by thick mist.  "Osiris?  Where are you?!  The humans strike from the shadows...ulllp!"  A snapping of jaws cuts off her query!

The Naturalist

HP:  20

Hand:  Feral Fury, Bestial Shift, Threatening Stomp

In Play:  The Deadly Crocodile

Trash:  Environmental Allies; Indomitable Force; Threatening Stomp, Rhino form, Crafty Assault (x2); Feral Fury (x2); Primal Charge; Bestial Shift; Blend Into the Pack, Shifter's Strength

Start of Turn: 

Play a Card:  Feral Fury--The Naturalist deals Isis net 3 melee damage [10], then deals Shu net 3 toxic damage [17].

Use a Power:  Crocodile attack!--The Naturalis deals Isis net 3 melee damage [7].

Draw a Card:  Natural Born Vigor

End of Turn:

HP:  20

Hand:  Bestial Shift, Threatening Stomp; Natural Born Vigor

In Play:  Crocodile form

Trash:  Indomitable Force; Environmental Allies; Threatening Stomp, Rhino form, Crafty Assault (x2); Feral Fury (x3); Primal Charge; Bestial Shift; Blend Into the Pack; Shifter's Strength

Effects:  Damage dealt by the Naturalist is +1.

Powerhound_2000

Waiting on an Argent Adept turn 

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Argent Adept

HP: 12
Hand: Telamon's Lyra, Instrumental Conjuration (2), Silver Shadow, Counterpoint Bulwark, Inventive Preparation
Play: Eydisar's Horn, Rhapsody of Vigor
Trash: Instrumental Conjuration, Polyphoric Flare (2), Alacritous Subdominant (2), Sarabande of Destruction, Scherzo of Frost and Flame
Effects:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start:
Play: Counterpoint Bulwark
Power: Sympathy - reveal top cards from Nightmist and Naturalist; put one into play and the other into the trash (I'll let you two decide which to play so I don't hold up the game)
Draw: Arcane Cadence
End:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copy/paste not working, so same as my start of turn with AC in my hand and CB in play

Powerhound_2000

Nightmist reveals an Elder Ring(2) which I have no major preference for keeping.  

PlatinumWarlock

I revealed Cornered Beast, which will up my damage output for pretty much the rest of the game.  I'd like to put that into play if that's OK.

Powerhound_2000

I'm fine with that.  Elder Ring would be more hurtful then helpful for the most part

Powerhound_2000

Nightmist

HP: 14
Hand: Call Forth (2), Master of Magic (2), Scouring Mists(2), Mist Form(3), Planar Banishment(3), Mist-Fueled Recovery (3),Starshield Necklace (1),Scouring Mists(3),Tome of Elder Magic(3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start
Play: Scouring Mists(3). Nightmist regains 3 HP [17]. Revealing Mists of Time (4). Nightmist is dealt 4 infernal damage which is redirected to Isis [3] after discarding Starshield Necklace(1) and Tome of Elder Magic(3). Nightmist deals 2 Infernal damage to Isis[1],Set[20],Shu[18],and Atum[28]
Power: Investigation - dealing 2 damage to Nightmist[15]. Drawing Oblivion(1) and Mists of Time(3)
Draw: Oblivion(2)
End

HP: 15
Hand: Call Forth (2), Scouring Mists(2),Mist Form(3), Planar Banishment(3), Mist-Fueled Recovery (3), Planar Banishment(1), Enlightment(1), Oblivion(1),Mists of Time(3),Oblivion(2)
In Play: Master of Magic, Amulet of the Elder Gods
Trash: Oblivion (3),Enlightment(3) , Planar Banishment(2) , Heedless Lash(3), Heedless Lash(2), Scouring Mists(2), Starshield Necklace(3),Master of Magic(3), Mist Form(2), Elder Ring(1), Scouring Mists(4), Call Forth(1), Astral Premonition(2), Mistbound(1), Mists of Time(4),Starshield Necklace(1),Tome of Elder Magic(3), Scouring Mists(3), Elder Ring(2)
On Top: ?
On Bottom: ?
Effects: Whenever Nightmist plays a spell, Nightmist regains that card's (*) HP

The first time each turn Nightmist is dealt damage she may discard two cards and redirect the damage.

Powerhound_2000

Unless we get a Meteor Storm again or equipment destruction please have the first damage dealt to Nightmist on the villain turn redirect it to Isis.   Nightmist will discard Mists of Time(3) and Enlightenment(1)

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

Unless we get a Meteor Storm again or equipment destruction please have the first damage dealt to Nightmist on the villain turn redirect it to Isis.   Nightmist will discard Mists of Time(3) and Enlightenment(1)

OK.  I thought you were running Isis down to 1 to set her up as a Final Dive target for Fanatic next turn.

cmschex
Playtester

Unfortunately, you can't Final Dive a character card (which makes it completely useless in this matchup).

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Environment Turn - Wagner Mars Base

In Play: Oxygen Leak

Start: Oxygen Leak inflicts zero toxic damage to each target.  (Must be a small hole!)

Play:  Maintenance Level

End: (OPTION: A player may discard 1 card to destroy Oxygen Leak)

Maintenance Level (A) plays Maintenance Level (B)

Maintenance Level (B) plays Pervasive Red Dust

Destroy 5 equipment cards (Horn, Absolution, Amulet, go boom)

Lots of panels suddenly pop open displaying delicate machinery and lots of blinking lights, primarily red.  Piles of annoying dust pour out as well.

In Play: Oxygen Leak, Maintenance Level (A), Maintenance Level (B), Pervasive Red Dust

Effects:

- Reduce all Fire damage by 3 (Oxygen Leak)

- At the end of the environment turn 1 player may discard 1 card to destroy Oxygen Leak.

- At the start of the environment turn deal each target X damage, where X = the number of cards in the environment trash. (Oxygen Leak)

- At the end of the environment turn, play the next environment card (Maintenance Level)

Note: I would hold that heroes shuffling their trash into their decks would destroy *both* Maintenance Level cards.

- At the start of the environment turn if each player shuffles their trash into their hero deck, destroy Maintenance Level (Maintenance Level)

- When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play put this card on top of the countdown pile. (Maintenance Level)

- At the end of the environment turn destroy 5 equipment cards (Pervasive Red Dust)

- At the start of the environment turn if each player discards 1 card destroy Pervasive Red Dust.  When this card is destroyed each player may put 1 equipment card from their trash into play. (Pervasive Red Dust)

PlatinumWarlock

Also, Shu should now be at 15 hp. I hit her with the toxic damage from Feral Fury on my last turn, before the Scouring Mists.

PlatinumWarlock

Also, Shu should now be at 15 hp. I hit her with the toxic damage from Feral Fury on my last turn, before the Scouring Mists.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

PlatinumWarlock wrote:

I actually had Shu at 14.  Let me double-check numbers before doing next villain turn.

(15 is correct.)

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Episode #37 - Waiting for Capt Cosmos - ROUND 6

Villain Turn
Start
Nuit Incap - Environment trash shuffled back into the Environment Deck (no trash, no action)
Osiris Incap - Destroy the target with the lowest HP, other than a character card (no target)

Play - SHN's Fury (One-shot, RED)
  Geb hits each hero for 1 [3+1-3] fire damage; Setback [15], Fanatic [24], Naturalist [19], Argent Adept [11], Nightmist [14]

RED CARD
- Set plays Taste of Immortality (One-shot, No Color)
      Each villain target regains 4 HP
    Tefnut [29], Set [24], Isis [5], Nephtwys [28], Shu [19], Geb [32], Atum [28]
- Shu heals each villain target 1 HP
    Tefnut [29], Set [25], Isis [6], Nephtwys [28], Shu [20], Geb [32], Atum [30]

End - Each villain target regains 3 HP (Ennead In Force)
    Tefnut [29], Set [26], Isis [9], Nephtwys [28], Shu [23], Geb [32], Atum [30]
=======
Effects:
- Increase damage done by villain targets by 1  (Ennead In Force - Advanced)
- At the start of the villain turn shuffle the Environment Trash into the Environment Deck (incap Nuit)
- At the start of the villain turn destroy the target with the lowest HP that is not a character card (incap Osiris)
- At the end of the villain turn, each villain target regains 3 HP (Ennead In Force)

- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Tefnut deals the hero target with the lowest HP 2 melee damage (Tefnut)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Set deals each hero target 1 lightning damage (Set)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Nephtwys deals each hero target 1 fire damage (Nephtwys)
- The first time a (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Geb deals the 2 non-villain targets with the highest HP 2 melee damage each.

- The first time a (red) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, play the top card of the villain deck (Set)

- The first time a (red) or (green) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, each villain target regains 1 HP (Shu)
- The first time a (green) or (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, Isis deals the hero with the most cards in play 2 infernal damage. (Isis)

- The first time a (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, each villain target regains 1 HP. (Nephtwys)
- The first time a (purple) Ennead card is put into the villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the villain deck until a (red) Ennead card is revealed.  Play that card.  Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the villain deck. (Atum)

Status (underlined villains are at max HP)
======
Tefnut [29]
Set [26]  
Nuit [X]
Isis [9]  (Low HP)
Osiris [X]
Nephtwys [28]
Shu [23] (immune to melee and projectile)
Geb [32] (high HP)
Atum [30]

Villain Trash: Mass Overheating (RED), SHN's Fury (RED) x2, The Grave Beckons (PURPLE), Elemental Storm (GREEN) x2

-------
Setback                [15]
Fanatic (Redeemer)     [24] (high HP)
Naturalist             [19]
Argent Adept (Kvorthe) [11] (low HP)
Nightmist              [14]

Summary: Not a lot of damage, but the Ennead heal a bunch.  A tough break as Environment dust prevented Isis from being taken out.

Powerhound_2000

Shucks.  With those maintenance levels in place I guess I'll be doing a mist fueled recovery this round on myself.  

cmschex
Playtester

Hmm, I can take Isis down to 3 on my turn

PlatinumWarlock

That'd be great, as I could use Cornered Beast to take her out and start in on damaging a new target.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Why not just take them out now?

Setback

Hand:  Cash Out, Turn of Events

Start of Turn:  

Play a Card:  Turn of Events, remove 5 unlucky tokens, each other hero may use a power now.

Powerhound_2000

I'll draw the cards in the morning.   But Nightmist will be at 12 HP after it's done. 

cmschex
Playtester

Fanatic will deal herself 5 radiant damage to deal 5 damage to Isis (4)

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

I am also traveling a bit in the next few days, so Environment and Villain turns might be delayed.

PlatinumWarlock

I chomp ISIS for net 4 melee (x)

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

do we wait for Argent or pick his turn for him?

I'd say brobably look at nightmist and naturalist again.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I'll sympathy naturalist and nightmist again. You guys choose which goes into play. 

PlatinumWarlock

The Naturalist flops Natural Form's Power, which would be awesome to keep as I'm sitting on a copy of Natural Born Vigor in my hand.

Powerhound_2000

Nightmist reveals Enlightenment(2).   I'm fine with discarding it.  

Powerhound_2000

Nightmist draws Astral Premonition(4) and Tome of Elder Magic(4)

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Setback is surrounded by the Ennead.

"Hey now, can we talk about. . ." (Overly dramatic surprise and pointing) "What in the World could that be?"

{Pow} {Biff} {Chomp}

"What?  It was there a second ago, I swear."

Setback

Hand:  Cash Out, Turn of Events

Start of Turn:  

Play a Card:  Turn of Events, remove 5 unlucky tokens, each other hero may use a power now.  Fanatic uses Sacrosanct Martyr, dealing 5 radiant to herself [19], and then 5 radiant to Isis [4], Naturalist deals 4 melee to Isis [X], Argent Adept uses Sympathy, puts Nature Form's Power into play, discards Enlightenment.  Nightmist uses Enlightenment [12]

Use a Power:  Looking Up: 3 Melee to Atum [27] +3 Unlucky

Draw a Card:  Exceeded Expectations

End of Turn:

Hand:  Cash Out, Exceeded Expectations

Trash:  Reckless Rush(2), Turn of Events(2), High Risk Behavior

Unlucky:  5

I got lucky with both Turn of Events, I guess now I actually have to play this character.

cmschex
Playtester

HP:  19

Hand:  Divine Focus, Final Dive, Sanctifying Strike,  Aegis of Resurrection, Zealous Offense, , Undaunted, Wrathful Retribution

In Play:  Sacrosanct Martyr

Trash:  Brutal Censurex2, Prayer of Desperation ,Holy Nova, Chastise, "Absolution", 

Start of Turn:

Play a Card:  Sanctifying Strike - deal 1 Melee damage to Atum (26), draw Brutal Censure and regain 1 HP (20)

Use a Power:  Sacrosanct Martyr - take 5 radiant damage (15) to deal 5 radiant damage to Atum (21)

Draw a Card:  Smite the Transgressor

End of Turn:

Hand:  , Divine Focus, Final Dive, Sanctifying Strike,  Aegis of Resurrection, Zealous Offense, , Undaunted, Wrathful Retribution. Brutal Censure, Smite the Transgressor

In Play:   Sacrosanct Martyr

Trash:  Brutal Censurex2, Prayer of Desperation ,Holy Nova, Chastise, "Absolution", Sanctifying Strike

PlatinumWarlock

The Naturalist

Hand:   Bestial Shift, Threatening Stomp, Natural Born Vigor

In Play:  The Deadly Crocodile, Cornered Beast, Natural Form's Power

Trash:  Environmental Allies; Indomitable Force; Threatening Stomp, Rhino form, Crafty Assault (x2); Feral Fury (x3); Primal Charge; Bestial Shift; Blend Into the Pack, Shifter's Strength

Start of Turn: 

Play a Card:  Natural Born Vigor

Use a Power (#1):  Crocodile attack!--The Naturalist deals Atum net 4 melee damage [17].

Use a Power (#2):  Natural Form's Power--The Naturalist deals Atum net 3 toxic damage [14] and Shu net 3 toxic damage [20]

Draw a Card:  Crafty Assault

End of Turn:

Hand:  Bestial Shift, Threatening Stomp; Crafty Assault

In Play:  Crocodile form, Cornered Beast, Natural Born Vigor, Natural Form's Power

Trash:  Indomitable Force; Environmental Allies; Threatening Stomp, Rhino form, Crafty Assault (x2); Feral Fury (x3); Primal Charge; Bestial Shift; Blend Into the Pack; Shifter's Strength

Effects:  Damage dealt by the Naturalist is +1 (Crocodile Form); Damage dealt by the Naturalist is +1 as long as there are more Villain targets than Hero targets (Cornered Beast); The Naturalist may use 2 powers on his turn (Natural Born Vigor); At the start of the Naturalist's turn, he may destroy Natural Born Vigor to regain 4 hp (Natural Born Vigor)

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Sorry. Missed that it was my turn. I'll try to update in the morning when i have access to a computer (and my deck).

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Argent Adept

HP: 11
Hand: Telamon's Lyra, Arcane Cadence, Instrumental Conjuration (2), Silver Shadow, Inventive Preparation
Play: Eydisar's Horn, Rhapsody of Vigor, Counterpoint Bulwark
Trash: Instrumental Conjuration, Polyphoric Flare (2), Alacritous Subdominant (2), Sarabande of Destruction, Scherzo of Frost and Flame
Effects:

Start:
Play: Arcane Cadence - reveals Silver Shadow (hand), Arcane Cadence (top), Counterpoint Bulwark (bottom), Cedistic Dissonant (trash), Arcane Cadence (play)

Arcane Cadence - reveals Syncopated Onslaught (hand), Inspiring Supertonic (top), Arcane Cadence (bottom), Syncopated Onslaught (trash), Arcane Cadence (play)

Arcane Cadence - reveals Musaragni's Harp (hand), Vernal Sonata (top), Sarabande of Destruction (bottom), Drake's Pipes (trash), Inspiring Supertonic (play)

Power: Sympathy - reveal top cards from Argent (Vernal Sonata) and Naturalist (Cornered Beast); put one Vernal Sonata into play and Cornered Beast into the trash; all hero targets regain 1 HP and may put a card from their trash on top of their deck (Arcane Cadence for AA)
Draw: Arcane Cadence
End:

HP: 12
Hand: Musaragni's Harp, Telamon's Lyra, Arcane Cadence, Instrumental Conjuration (2), Silver Shadow (2), Inventive Preparation, Syncopated Onslaught
Play: Eydisar's Horn, Inspiring Supertonic, Rhapsody of Vigor, Counterpoint Bulwark
Trash: Drake's Pipes, Arcane Cadence, Instrumental Conjuration, Polyphoric Flare (2), Vernal Sonata, Alacritous Subdominant (2), Cedistic Dissonant, Sarabande of Destruction, Scherzo of Frost and Flame, Syncopated Onslaught
Effects:

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Nice turn.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Thanks. I thought about doing a quad chain, but I wanted that Inspiring Supertonic in play. I'll let Naturalist decide which goes into play since I probably won't be near a computer for a while again.

PlatinumWarlock

I revealed another Cornered Beast, so feel free to go ahead with the Vernal Sonata.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Ok. Vernal Sonata - everyone gets one HP and can put a card from their trash on top of their deck. I'll update my turn later.

Powerhound_2000

Nightmist will not put a card on top

Nightmist

HP: 13
Hand: Call Forth (2), Scouring Mists(2),Mist Form(3), Planar Banishment(3), Mist-Fueled Recovery (3), Planar Banishment(1), Enlightment(1), Oblivion(1),Mists of Time(3),Oblivion(2), Astral Premonition(4), Tome of Elder Magic(4)

Start
Play: Mist-fueled Recovery targeting Nightmist. Nightmist has 20 cards in trash and regains 10 HP [23]. Trash is shuffled into deck. Turn ends
Power: n/a
Draw: n/a
End

HP: 23
Hand: Call Forth (2), Scouring Mists(2),Mist Form(3), Planar Banishment(3), Planar Banishment(1), Enlightment(1), Oblivion(1),Mists of Time(3),Oblivion(2), Astral Premonition(4), Tome of Elder Magic(4)
In Play: Master of Magic
Trash: Mist-fueled recovery(3)
On Top: ?
On Bottom: ?
Effects: Whenever Nightmist plays a spell, Nightmist regains that card's (*) HP

Pages