The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 159 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Dark Watch Villains

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 159 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Dark Watch Villains

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

All the talk during the opening bit about 'stacks' confused me. At first, I thought they were talking smokestacks, but I'm thinking... soil stacks? I've never heard anyone refer to that as a "main stack' though. Is this a St. Louis thing? c.c

Happy birthday, Freya. :D And happy Christopher Time to us all. XD

Apex the Wolf King is now my favorite Sentinels villain. XD This is great.

All right, but hear me out: Laser Claus could be the name of a great Guise ally/villain. Think about it: Alien dude shows up in his rad cosmic sleigh, going, "Joseph King! Space Christmas is in danger, you must help me save it!" And Guise is all, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you some kind of Santa Claus? Only I get to be Santa Claus." And he's like, "No, it's cool, just put on your Santa costume and come help me bring joy and presents to all the good children of the galaxy." but Guise is just livid and swears a blood oath of vengeance or whatever it is Guise does because no one else gets to be Santa but him. It could happen!

I hear what C&A are saying, but in the Animalverse, Setbark would be a puppy, so...

(Or is he Marmosetback?)

If there's an awards show this year, Angry Taxpayer gets my vote for funniest letter for "Have a nice bum, ya days." What a perfect episode for that joke to end up in, too. :D

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

TakeWalker wrote:
All the talk during the opening bit about 'stacks' confused me. At first, I thought they were talking smokestacks, but I'm thinking... soil stacks? I've never heard anyone refer to that as a "main stack' though. Is this a St. Louis thing? c.c

No, they were talking about plumbing as far as I know which I’d hope you have some in your residence. :P

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Not for long, at the rate I'm going! :'D

So soil stack then. Huh.

OddballPaladin

You know... between the Dark Watch stuff and the Fanatic Supporting Cast, I wonder if Expatriette and Fanfatic have ever had any major interactions. Any bad guys that had to choose between death by MOAR DAKKA or death by SMITE?