The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 152 of the Letters Page: Creative Process - Argent Adept’s supporting cast

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 152 of the Letters Page: Creative Process - Argent Adept’s supporting cast

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Welp, Soothsayer Carmichael is now one of my favorite characters. Suggesting this episode was totally worth it just for that alone. :D

Also this episode made me realize that both of my most fave Sentinels characters are essentially some flavor of emotionally isolated human social disasters. This probably says more about me than I want to admit.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

This is one of the funniest episodes in recent memory. :D All the new meta lore about the Rainbow Roadie, and especially that series of conversations between Soothsayer Carmichael and Argent Adept. I love watching them make a character and then instantly bring it to life. The banter in this episode was 500% on point!

Also, glad to hear Celestia and Luna are canon to Sentinel Comics. XD Looks like I have my new MLP crossover fanfic idea since the old one got canon-screwed!

And I finally have a question to ask with my dumb bit...