The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 150 of the Letters Page: Creative Process : Pets of the Multiverse

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 150 of the Letters Page: Creative Process : Pets of the Multiverse

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

So the Letters has at last reached "dog suppository" levels of humor. It's about time.

Big oof, our black cat is named Shadow. XD At least I don't have to take the mea culpa on that one.

Freedom Pets is the best thing ever, and Corporal the hamster is the best part of it. I'm glad they had fun with this one, because it was a fun episode. :D

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Agreed! 

The folks writing the History of Sentinel Comics are going to kill them, though... ;-) 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I hadn't even thought of those impacts.   I'm surprised they haven't written in to say cease and desist.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Godai
Godai's picture

I'll admit, when they started filling out the Freedom Pets, I envisioned a test rabbit from the lab for Tachyon. So I did a fist pump when they got to rabbit, but a little glad they never got to "oh, yeah, Tachyon definitely pumped this bunny full of drugs for an experiment."

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Obviously _I_ am in favor of a pet rabbit... ;-) 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)