The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 149 of the Letters Page: Writers' Room: Disparation Vol. 2 Issue #21

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 149 of the Letters Page: Writers' Room: Disparation Vol. 2 Issue #21

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Expatriette being normal high school girl with normal high school mother is about the creepiest thing that's ever come across this podcast, and I was surprised at my strong that's just wrong reaction to it. c.c;

Okay, but I never thought I could love Unity more than I do seeing her on that cover. :D And watching Adam draw it yesterday, we got so much story out of the image itself, I can't believe how much more there was still in the episode. It's great hearing them get so excited to work on something like this, and I want more. XD

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Just stating for the record that having Anthony be the guy who's so gosh darn pretty that everyone regardless of actual level of internal heroics still feels compelled to save the day just for his sake is absolutely hilarious and I approve.

Also I am here for a shojo comic about all the magic users and I got a "sure" (and a bunch of laughter) about pretty boy Hippo so my day was complete.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I felt very pleased for you throughout this whole thing. :D