The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 134 of the Letters Page: Writers' Room: Disparation Vol. 1, #04

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 134 of the Letters Page: Writers' Room: Disparation Vol. 1, #04

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

I'm only about 10 minutes in, but if they don't slot Arcane Armor Bunker into a future expansion of Prime War I will be sorely disappointed.

Edit: Actually I just looked at Adam's cover.  Not thrilled with the Earth Golem look of Bunker, but Magical Gadgets Wraith looks stupendous.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

There's lots to pull from for Prime War so I definitely would not get your hopes up for any given character.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

I know, especially considering the long development time (over 3 years since the announcement of Prime War now).  But these are high on my personal list of choices.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Humandoom
Humandoom's picture

So, I've been considering what aspect(s) Adam and Christopher would be as singular entities.(ie, Wellspring is the aspect of progress, Wager Master is Chaos, etc...) due to comment on this episode.

Here's some ideas I had:
1) Adam is the aspect of sight(art), Christopher is the aspect of sound(speech). Doesn't quite work though, because they both do more than that, and speech in comics is written.
2) Adam and Christopher are twin entities of vision. Vision=art/how the world is seen and Vision=future/how the world sees itself. Again, not great, because Christopher is not associated with vision enough.
3) The obvious one; twin entities of story. pacing, tension, etc...

Any other cool ideas?

Also, i feel the question that the matriach asks is "whether there was a world where she wasn't a villain/didn't kill all those people." then, in the story, she joins the freedom five because argent adept helps her before any very serious damage is done. This sets up for the long trip of guilt, repentance, and changing of names that the matriach goes through.