The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 129 of the Letters Page:Writer’s Room: Cosmic Tales Vol 1 Issue #251

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 129 of the Letters Page:Writer’s Room: Cosmic Tales Vol 1 Issue #251

THE ENCLAVE OF THE ENDLINGS! (in a Jean-Marc singing voice)
http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode-129-writers-room-cosmic-tales-vol1-issue-251

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Great, both of their Endling podcast ideas were awesome, so now I can't decide who to leave alive after I destroy humanity. :P

I hate to admit it, but listening to this, the thought occurred to me that "retirement homes are just old people zoos".

I also hate to admit that I am one of those people who would eat an Ahpan given the opportunity. :B Too soon.

Powerhound_2000

You monster!  Leave Bloogo alone!

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

If they mess with my chat handel again i will call them by their brother's names. Leo already took the cursed pin so i would be safe and totaly justified.

also they already told the inverse Enclave story.

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Did they? I couldn't sleep last night because I was too busy designing a Terminarch villain deck. :B Which episode was that in?

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

It occurred to me to be surprised that we haven't gotten a full Endlings episode yet.  We know a little about them, but it would be cool to learn more about their species, how they died out, and the personalities of some of the individual survivors.  Like, clearly they have a better feel for who Urdid is than what's been captured in the cards.  And I'd love to hear the story of the Xarabians.  (Unfortunately I'm not doing the Patreon--$10/month is too much for me.)

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

In the inverted univers episode 

here is the quick notes from the wiki- thank you walking target 

The Enclave is a terrible place. Jansa is still in control and will move it around, generally to civilizations in decline, to destroy the place, having the last handfuls fight each other Cosmic Contest-style, until there's just one member left who's offered a chance to join up or die. The only defense against them is the Celestial Tribunal, that symbol of Justice in the cosmos.

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

Adam said we can start sharing adult content fan art right?

dose anyone know how to get around the 500KB limit?

Powerhound_2000

I don't recall Adam saying that.  I'd suggest talking to a moderator about sharing anything that might be NSFW.  

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Ha, Christopher reads comics the same way I do--focusing on the speech bubbles, barely looking at the art for context.  That's why I never got into comic books--they're just not a good value for philistines like me who don't appreciate the art.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Trajector
Trajector's picture

I agree with Adam: we should put more people in space!