The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 127 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Animated Series Phase 3

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 127 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Animated Series Phase 3

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

"My last name starts with a B!" is perhaps the most hilarious moment of unscripted comedy I have ever experienced, and I just about died laughing.

What do you wanna bet it's Kid Kosmic with a K? Maybe even Kosmik. And the Kosmik Kuff.

For my part, I think I prefer Writer's Rooms these days. Getting to see C&A's creative process a few times was really fun, but I think letting them focus on telling us the stories instead of trying to create them live ends with a better podcast.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

I would love to see Writer's Room for Neo-Fighters season 1

Adam could do the art for the collector's set DVD box art

Getting a Blue Beatle III (Jaimie Reyes) feeling from Kid Kosmic and the Kosmic Kuff

I figure Ben (Kid Kosmic) had a normal friend who was a hero fan boy. As a fan surogate POV character he would need to learn things about heroing that he would not ask Young Legacy or Unity. Also i figure his friend thinks Ben is dateing both Felicia and Devra, or at least that they are chaseing him and he is being dumb for avoiding them.- "Dude i saw them drag you into the broom closet and you were in there for at least 1/2 an hour"

I would love to see Kid Cosmic added to RPG continuity as another student at Freedom Accademy just as Debbie was brought into continuity as Devra (Unity) earlier. My character Salamander is set up as leader of another team with undefined members and i would really want Ben as part of his team. With Legacy and Unity not in his peer group Aaron could definatly be the "come on, it's what you do!" inspiration/motivation/bad influence

And yes Christopher suddenly remembering his own name starts with "B" will be my vote for funniest episode

Honestly i would not mind a short episode where they talk about food for real and not dumb characters

eddited 3 times now  i was tired when i typed

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

I bet Kid Cosmic was in Daybreak, first as a cameo, then as a recurring side joke character.

While Guise wouldn't have been in Neo-Fighters, maybe Wager Master was?  I can see there being a thing where Wager Master is hiding somewhere in a single scene of each episode (anyone remember classic She-Ra?).

Also, I humbly suggest the Prime Wardens movie be called Dark World instead of World of Darkness.  It echoes both Dark Mind and Nightmare World.  Plus, in the metaverse, White Wolf's World of Darkness probably exists but Thor: The Dark World wouldn't.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Chilly Steke
Chilly Steke's picture

I vote for calling it Prime Wardens: Visions of Darkness