The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Editor’s note #22

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Editor’s note #22

A relatively short Editor’s note http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/editors-note-22

Release schedule for October:

• Tuesday, October 2nd: Episode #85: Create a Story Live! (Recording today! September 20th)
  • Tuesday, October 9th: Episode #86: Story Arc: Burying the Blade (Recording tomorrow! September 21st)
  • Tuesday, October 16th: Episode #87: SCAUniverse, Phase Two (Part 2)
  • Thursday, October 18th: Extrasode #7: Casting the Voices of Sentinel Comics
  • Tuesday, October 23rd: Episode #88: The Art and Mechanics of Incapacitation
  • Thursday, October 25th: Editor’s Note #23
  • Tuesday, October 30th: Episode #89: Something Wicked… (Halloween Special)

Recording Schedule for October:

• Thursday, October 11th: Extrasode #7: Casting the Voices of Sentinel Comics
  • Friday, October 12th: Episode #87: SCAUniverse, Phase Two (Part 2)
  • Thursday, October 18th: Editor’s Note #23
  • Friday, October 19th: Episode #88: The Art and Mechanics of Incapacitation
  • Friday, October 26th: Episode #89: Something Wicked… (Halloween Special)

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

...I could have sworn this was supposed to come out next week. <.< I even wrote it on my calendar. Mistake on my part?

...Wow, that superpet letter is an old one, if I'm not mistaken! :D I also recently wrote a question about manga, so it's good to get something of a side answer to that, too.

liarliar
liarliar's picture

Good episode! Based on what we learned about Count Barzok’s connection to Spite’s creation, I’m going back to my original theory that he’s S&D AU Baron Blade, I think it makes sense.

The Mariner
The Mariner's picture

I always forget what I wrote in about, but I have a sinking feeling about this week's Marimposter letter...

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

For some reason, this episode keeps crashing my player.  I really hope no one else is having this issue... 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

TakeWalker wrote:

...I could have sworn this was supposed to come out next week. <.< I even wrote it on my calendar. Mistake on my part?
...Wow, that superpet letter is an old one, if I'm not mistaken! :D I also recently wrote a question about manga, so it's good to get something of a side answer to that, too.

I didn't even know it was out until this evening. I checked the schedule from the previous Editor's Note and it does say September 27th. Did they change the schedule ever and I'm just missing something? All that said, still a great episode! Now I just have to wait 4 more days...

Powerhound_2000

What was written in the show notes for Editors Note 21 and what was on the calendar picture didn’t match.  The calendar has this past Thursday listed. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

What was written in the show notes for Editors Note 21 and what was on the calendar picture didn’t match.  The calendar has this past Thursday listed. 

Okay, I missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

Powerhound_2000

I did too no worries. 

dprcooke
dprcooke's picture
Playtester

@TakeWalker  The question they answered about Senator Emily Parsons from me was also super old... as in "I submitted the question a week or two after the first Legacy Episode" old.  It was a pleasant surprise to hear it answered!  And it's also good to know that they do still remember questions submitted even a long time ago.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

At think point, I think I'm more likely to forget I submitted a question (and then submit it again) than they are.