The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Does GtG answer their email?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
peterdavisclaus
Does GtG answer their email?

I emailed them two solid weeks ago with a problem with an order from the store. I have yet to receive any kind of response, are they normally this slow? What is going on?

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

There are definitely times when they get overwhelmed and can't keep up, like if something big is happening that's taking up everyone's time, like dealing with multiple cargo containers of Kickstarter shipments.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

They also will sometimes just fix an issue without responding to the e-mail, depending what the issue was.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We are abnormally slow right now! Our email queue is about 2 weeks behind, and will likely stay around that far behind for the next month or two as we work through all of the OblivAeon fulfillment. If your email is urgent, could you forward it to me at paul@greaterthangames.com? My inbox is also about 2 weeks behind, but that way we'll have a larger set of eyes that could see it :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

peterdavisclaus

Email sent! Thanks

jlweiner

Long-time lurker, first time poster,

I wanted to throw in because I saw this after I sent an email to the contact address so I sent a follow up to Paul, it looks like you guys check the forums more than your email.  I was excited today to open my gtg box expecting to see a sentinels tatics tourney bundle, and then I sadly find the hobby painters bundle instead, was really looking forward to playing so hopefully you guys can help me out.