The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Do you keep an order together for preorders?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
apzedalis
Do you keep an order together for preorders?

I put in an order in late october for Villians and a few minipacks for SotM and also the two expansions that were preorder for Sentinel Tactics.  Three questions.

1)  Will I have to wait for the Tactics expansions to be published before i get my SotM stuff since it should be out very soon?

2)  Will I get the new holiday Promo Cards if I have to wait for Tactics to published?

3)  If I have to wait is there a way for me to split the order so I can get the promos and SotM in the near future?

apzedalis

I just made a second purchase so that I do get the promo cards.  But still need to know if the Villians and the mini-packs will ship when you recieve them or am I stuck waiting for for the tactics...if so, I might consider just cancelling my order.  I can always order them from miniture market or other places at a lot lower cost.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

If everything is together in the same order, it will wait until all of the items are available. If you created separate orders, they will ship separately.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi