The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

deddragon wrote:

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester
deddragon wrote:

deddragon wrote:

The strictly-about-me part: I'm about to buy badges for the first time in what 15 years? 20? I'm not sure, but I'm super excited!

I haven't been to GenCon since its last year in Milwaukee, so I'm not registering for any events. Just keeping myself wide open. I'll also have my 11 year old son along, who may be small but has been the huuugest Sentinels fan for... I don't know, ever... so we'll be doing as much Sentinels stuff as possible.

Tips and advice welcome.

And I'd definitely enjoy putting faces to (forum) names if anyone wants to get together and play a game or seven.

I did something like this as a day trip last year. Alas, I just received a "save the date" card for my nephew's wedding, which will be the week before. Can't do both, even flying MDW to SMF for $133 each way.

Samwise137
Samwise137's picture
Playtester

My buddy and I, also part of the GtG volunteer crew, booked our hotel back in liek September. We decided it was just easier than trying to deal with the whole lottery thing. We don't mind walking to and from the con center. It's a good way to wake up in the morning!