The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Damaged Card

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
iuchiban
Damaged Card

Hi there :)

First off, let me say I love this game! I bought EE a few weeks ago, and after playing it a few times, immediately ordered IR and RC as well. It really is great!

However, as I was sleeving my cards today, I noticed one of my RC cards was damaged; specifically, an Infection card from Plague Rat's villain deck. It looks like it might have stuck to another card during printing? The ink and some of the card on the card face have torn off.

What do I need to do to go about getting a replacement copy of this card?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Don.

lynkfox
lynkfox's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Click on the Store link on the top of the page - there is a category for Replacement cards where you can purchase them individually!

Lynkfox.
http://sentinelswiki.com/ The Sentinels of the Multiverse Wiki

http://mindwanderer.net/sotm/ - SoTM Statistics! Updated DAILY!

PM me if you're interested in playing with the Statistics Data!

iuchiban

Excellent, thanks for that, much appreciated!

However, I went to order a replacement card ($0.45, not too bad), and the shipping for that card is $34.25. Um, what? Is something wrong with the form there, or is it really going to cost that much to post me one single card?

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Are you out of the States?  If so, shipping could be why the price is so high.  Send a message to >G.  Their customer service is phenomenal.  I'm sure they can work something out with you.

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

iuchiban

Yes, I am in New Zealand, so I was expecting postage to be higher than domestic, but that was a little more than I was expecting!

What's the best way to get in contact with >G customer service?

fba827

iuchiban wrote:

Yes, I am in New Zealand, so I was expecting postage to be higher than domestic, but that was a little more than I was expecting! What's the best way to get in contact with >G customer service?

It's in the instruction manual, on the page with the contents list, near the bottom.  It gives an email address for "if you have problems with your components..." or something like that (i THINK it's something like ) but you'll want to double check that as i am saying it completely from memory and can't guarentee that it is even close :-D )

Is having fun saving the multiverse

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

iuchiban

Thank you all for the help! I'll try that form and see what they say :)