The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

'Damage' , and '+X damage' question.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kazaasaky
'Damage' , and '+X damage' question.

question about 'outpaced' and 'Missionaries Arrive' question.

'outpaced' dahan event is ' Raids in Force: Each Spirit chooses a differend land where Dahan outnumber Town / City. Each Dahan there does 1 Damage.'

this is 'dahan damage to town/city'? or 'event card damage to dahan'?

'Missionaries Arrive' second option is 'During the next normal Ravage, City do +3 Damage.'

this is 'During the next normal Ravage, when every now ravage each city each 6 damage to dahan and land'?

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Raids in Force - The Dahan are dealing the damage, as they are the ones carrying out the raids. Note that a land can have no Towns or Cities and still count. Meaning that suppose a land has, say, two Dahan and three Explorers. There are more Dahan than Towns or Cities in that land (two versus zero), so they will deal damage. So you would kill two of the Explorers.

Missionaries Arrive - Yes, treat all Cities as though they deal six damage instead of three during the next normal Ravage. A "normal" Ravage means the one that occurs as usual during the Invader phase, as opposed to one triggered by something else such as that Major Power that I've forgotten the name of (something-Manifestation, I think?) which depicts Lightning attacking an Invader settlement.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Ameena wrote:
A "normal" Ravage means the one that occurs as usual during the Invader phase, as opposed to one triggered by something else such as that Major Power that I've forgotten the name of (something-Manifestation, I think?) which depicts Lightning attacking an Invader settlement.

You're thinking of Manifest Incarnation.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

That's the one - didn't want to dig out my box and look for it :D.

I am the Wordweaver...

Lorkenpeist
Lorkenpeist's picture
Playtester

Ameena wrote:
That's the one - didn't want to dig out my box and look for it :D.

SICK is very helpful for that: https://sick.oberien.de/?query=major%20ravage

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

True. I'm a little too busy melting over here right now, though, so it may have slipped my mind ;).

I am the Wordweaver...