The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Custom Vertical Dividers?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
KingD21
Custom Vertical Dividers?

Hello all, 

I'm currently rocking a 800ct card box with colored note cards as dividers.  I currently have the 1st edition SotM, Rook City exp, IR exp, and Ambuscade promo deck [which fits perfectly in an 800ct]; however, I have on order Shattered Timelines with all the other promos (Unity, Scholar, 2 eniv., Ms. Info) so I need to upgrade.

I was wondering if anyone has made custom vertical dividers for a separate (Shoebox 1600ct) card box?  I have found horizontal homemade dividers but not vertical ones...wish I was crafty enough to make them -- though I might try my hand at it if I get no response here.  I was thinking it would be sweet to have the name on top (obviously) and either picture (like the ones I've seen horizontally) OR have some minor bio regarding the heros/villians/enviornment [some basic info]

I guess I can use tuck boxes -- but I like dividers for some odd reason

jagarciao
jagarciao's picture

It would be simple enough to modify the horizontal dividers I have made, all I need to know is how tall to make them. How much room does the box have above the cards?

KingD21

Interior height of box looks to be 4.125'' (104.775mm)

Card height 3.464" (88mm)

jagarciao
jagarciao's picture

OK. I will work on this over the weekend and should have something to share next week. 

KingD21

Awesome!!! I'm very excited on trying out the new decks too [coming in tomorrow]

jagarciao
jagarciao's picture

OK, the vertical dividers are ready and Spiff has again been gracious enough to post them on his site for me.  You can download them here:

http://www.spiffworld.com/sotm/non-spiff.cfm

KingD21

Thanks so much!