The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Count of Total Cards out so far

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
krysskroz
Count of Total Cards out so far

Does anybody have a count for all of the cards that are curently available?  I was just wondering if anybody knows the total count so far?

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Give arenson9 a little time, he'll post for you. He's had a busy day, apparently. (Something about a near-party kill... surprise)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

grim88

Based on my recent sleeves, i would suggest buying 15 100 packs or equivalent

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Rabit wrote:

Give arenson9 a little time, he'll post for you. He's had a busy day, apparently. (Something about a near-party kill... surprise)

Fives PCs: Three eaten by an elder god. One temporarily insane. The fifth escaped with merely a life-threatening knife wound.

Let's see, where do I keep that count ... oh, wait, you've asked for just the released cards? Not Vengeance? That's well established: 1,430

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

As for Vengeance, the exact count is not a released figure, but including the Dark Watch and other promos it will be around 350-360.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

There totally should be a sticky for this, since it's been asked several times. 

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Silverleaf wrote:

There totally should be a sticky for this, since it's been asked several times. 

Intellectually, I agree, but so far I've enjoyed answering it every time. I'm quirky, ya see.

danmarshall14
danmarshall14's picture

Hopefully this counts as staying on topic, but as long as we're discussing the ridiculous amount of cards (around 1790 cards by the time Vengeance is out) does anyone have any good card sleeve suggestions?

I have yet to sleeve any of my cards (since my current EE box is packed to the brim), but with my RC/IR box on the way and a third large box coming with Vengeance's release, I definitely want to start sleeving.

Obviously, penny sleeves would put me at around $18 + tax, but if those are too unreliable or flimsy or slippery (I've never been into trading card games, so I really don't have experience with sleeves), can anyone suggest some decent sleeves that are good enough quality without breaking my wallet in half?

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

grim88

I went with penny sleeves, but then had to get a little creative putting a box together.