The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Cosmic Inventor Writhe Unlock Discussion

163 posts / 0 new
Last post
McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester
Cosmic Inventor Writhe Unlock Discussion

We still haven't figured out Sentai Idealist yet, but that's fine. Time to (also) work on Writhe!

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Missingno
Missingno's picture

Well the good news is someone (that is NOT me) has already unlocked the guy and he even posted a log.  https://pastebin.com/SRVMM1VV

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1546595697 screenshot for proof

I'll put things in here later.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

It was not sufficient to simply win a game with the Adamant Sentinels and Writhe dealing lots of infernal damage. I put two Twist the Ethers on him, set them to infernal++, and let him get the finishing blow against Apostate.

mb

Also not suffiicent do end the game with the shadow cloak in the trash. I used the same setup as the posted unlock, but was not successful.

FearLord

Might be equipment related? Absolute Zero has only a tentative story link to Writhe and Benchmark basically nothing, but both are quite equipment heavy.

bishop083

On steam, someone else posted a log of getting an unlock, and it looks like the cloak does not need to hit the trash. Still looking at the two to see what else they have in common. Kind of hoping the kismet thing is a coincidence. She is not on my list of favorite villains to fight.

Here’s the link. https://pastebin.com/SRVMM1VV

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

Played a game with the same line-up as whoever won the game posted by Missingno. VG Writhe dealt the final blow and had all his equipments in play. No unlock.

Griff's Dad

Holy crap. I unlocked it. I wasn't even trying. As a result, I have no idea what I did. I was on my IPad and I don't have a log.

I was fighting Citizen Dawn in Megalopolis. Heroes were Super Scientific Tachyon, Visionary, Redeemer Fanatic, Void Guard Writhe, and Void Guard Mainstay.

Mainstay made the final killing blow. Final HP were in the twenties for everyone but Writhe, who was at 11. Visionary fed him cards at least once, but otherwise none of the other heroes helped him. The shadow cloak went in and out of the trash regularly. I used the Umbral Siphon until the Devastating Aurora destroyed it. Writhe occasionally discarded cards to eliminate damage.

I played the following cards, but no idea what order:

Grasping Shadowcloth, Distorted Perception, Nowhere to Hide. Penultimate Penumbra, Umbral Siphon, Unnerving Target.

I know I didn't play the following cards:

Erratic Form, Lies of the Shadows, Swallowed by Shadow, Unquiet Night.

My memory of the other cards is fuzzy. I threw Cloak Projector and the Dark Lab in the trash at various times without using them. But I honestly wasn't paying attention closely--I was playing over breakfast and getting ready to leave the house.

I have no idea what's helpful in here. Hopefully something.

FallenPrime826
FallenPrime826's picture

Well, at least we know this one's doable without trying, over the course of a normal game. The common thread between the logs is likely, if the last several unlocks are anything to go by, extremely annoying to piece together even with them side-by-side. Or at least, something so outside-the-box that no one's gonna think to look for it specifically.

Still, this is exciting. The Void Guard are the first unlocks to launch after I started playing, so I can join in (or at least follow along) for the ride this time! When I get home from work tonight, I'm gonna take a good, close look at all these Steam logs coming through, and try to piece together every inane, mundane common thread between them. And of course, I'll play several Writhe games on my own, since that seems to be an important part of it.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Could it have something to do with a certain ammount of equipments being played durring a game? Most every deck in that first log had equipment to play. Or perhapse an overall ammount of damage being reduced?

Missingno
Missingno's picture

scifantasy
scifantasy's picture

In sum, so far we have unlocks on a:

• Win over Kismet in the Tomb of Anubis with S&D Benchmark, FF AZ, Writhe, and the base Sentinels.
  • Win over Citizen Dawn in Megalopolis with SS Tachyon, base Visionary, Redeemer Fanatic, base Writhe, and base Mainstay.
  • Loss to the Chairman in Magmaria with Writhe, Idealist, S&D Benchmark, Rogue Agent K.N.Y.F.E., and Fugue State Parse.

Seems likely that villain and environment (and win/loss) don't matter.

I wonder about heroes; the only commonality, maybe, that I can see is that all three games had Writhe with at least one other Sentinel/VG hero, either as another VG character or the base Sentinels.

I agree with Phantom5613 that Equipment played might factor in. Looking forward to FallenPrime826 running the logs.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Same setup as Missingo except no Knyfe. No Unlock

Tried again with KNYFE. here's pastebin https://pastebin.com/u7HXNeej 

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Another failure.

https://pastebin.com/hN7LeJDu

JimB
JimB's picture

First try. Writhe, Fugue State Parse, Freedom Five Absolute Zero (I forget his proper name), Tempest, and Grandpa Legacy against Skinwalker Gloomweaver in Pike, because I felt like a nice horror set-up. I managed to get four of Writhe's equipment cards out, and destroyed the Shadow Cloak once; but the only other equipment cards to get into play were "Isothermic Transducer," "Null-Point Calibration Suit," and "Elemental Subwave Inducer," in case getting equipment cards out is any part of it.

Kupo.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Wow. Another failure.

What am I missing? I seriosuly am trying so many things and failing. 

At least this is good for what not to do....

https://pastebin.com/8A1wj9Ep

waedens
Playtester

Hey don't feel bad. I have played a bunch of games and come up empty too.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

waedens wrote:

Hey don't feel bad. I have played a bunch of games and come up empty too.

Oh I’m not truest bummed. I hope I didn’t  come off that way. Just love seeing how some people got it by accident. I’m basically selecting Void Fuard Writhe than pressing random. I even won one against Wager Master First turn and no unlock, so at least we know it must be “do something” in the least

ericmo32

I just got the unlock myself. Legacy, Writhe, and Unity vs Baron Blade at The Block. My main focus was never using the Prevent Damage feature of the cloak along with destroying it multiple times. For good measure, I also had Writhe deal the killing blow.

Also, I believe I used at least 3 of his powers, and did over 10 infernal damage in one use of his power that doesn't let the target heal. (Legacy buffs + Unity's One Shot that gives +2 damage on a power.)

Sorry, was on iPhone, so no log. 

tedprodromou

I unlocked it in a losing game. I was playing against Omnitron base villain, in Omnitron IV environment.

Heroes: Omnitron-X, VG Doctor Medico, VG Idealist, VG Mainstay, VG Writhe.

We destroyed Omnitron itself, but drones were left in play, and were immune to Melee due to Conveyor Belts. There was one stupid repair drone in play when the environment killed Writhe. I lost the game and was surprised at the unlock.

Sadly, I don't have logs and wasn't keeping close track of the match -- I didn't even know the unlock was available!

Missingno
Missingno's picture

Faillog, it's not just don't prevent damge with the cloak.  https://pastebin.com/LuTAKjYj

Pulseglazer
Playtester

I unlocked him in a win against Ambuscade. Medico dealt the last damage... he destroyed the cloak a lot?  He prevented a bit of damage but didn't for others. Sorry if that isn't much help - I was just playing a random game.

FallenPrime826
FallenPrime826's picture

Alright, I've got NINE success logs from here and Steam up in another window, and my Letters Page backlog playing in the background so as to preserve my sanity. This is gonna be a slog, but I'm determined to figure out the magic thing that unifies these runs. Once I figure that out, I'll double back through some failures and see A. whether any of the things I determined to be common factors WERE NOT present, and B. whether they ALL were but it somehow still failed.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.

Missingno
Missingno's picture

FallenPrime826 wrote:

Alright, I've got NINE success logs from here and Steam up in another window, and my Letters Page backlog playing in the background so as to preserve my sanity. This is gonna be a slog, but I'm determined to figure out the magic thing that unifies these runs. Once I figure that out, I'll double back through some failures and see A. whether any of the things I determined to be common factors WERE NOT present, and B. whether they ALL were but it somehow still failed.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.

I will wave pompoms for you.

Velvetisis
Playtester

We have faith in you FallenPrime826!

FallenPrime826
FallenPrime826's picture

I've scoured the nine logs, and it took me longer than I'd have liked. I feel like I had adequately broad parameters for this, but if anyone knows a possible factor I overlooked, feel free to let me know. Not comparing this to the failure logs just now because it's 3:30 AM in my time zone and I'm sure as hell feeling it now, but this could start a little something.

Log 1: ColossusCrusher (https://pastebin.com/SRVMM1VV)
S&D Benchmark/F5 Absolute Zero/Writhe/Sentinels (Adamant Medico/Idealist) vs Kismet at Tomb of Anubis - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 21 (6 Melee, 13 Infernal, 2 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 11
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 4
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 8
Times Shadow Cloak prevented damage via discard: 0
Times Shadow Cloak was sacrificed to a Writhe effect: 1
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 18
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in trash: 6
Shadow Cloak final location: Trash
Equipments played: 3 (Portable Dark-Lab x1, Shadow Cloak x1, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 2 (Portable Dark-Lab x1, Shadow Cloak x1)
Powers used: Sink into Shadow x1, Portable Dark-Lab x1, Umbral Siphon x2, Concealed Assailant x1, Rod of Anubis x1

Log 2: Seamouse (https://pastebin.com/0Nvn6cft)
S&D Benchmark/F5 Absolute Zero/Writhe/Idealist/Sentinels vs Kismet at Tomb of Anubis - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 23 (10 Melee, 13 Infernal, 0 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 4
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 7
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 11
Times Shadow Cloak prevented damage via discard: 1
Times Shadow Cloak was sacrificed to a Writhe effect: 0
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 37
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in trash: 0
Shadow Cloak final location: Play
Equipments played: 4 (Cloak Projector x1, Portable Dark-Lab x1, Shadow Cloak x1, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 0
Powers used: Sink into Shadow x1, Portable Dark-Lab x2, Umbral Siphon x4

Log 3: galateangemmate (https://pastebin.com/wKcCQ6JL)
Dr. Medico/Writhe/Mainstay/Idealist vs Matriarch at Celestial Tribunal - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 23 (6 Melee, 17 Infernal, 0 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 2
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 12
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 7
Times Shadow Cloak was sacrificed to a Writhe effect: 3
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 22
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in trash: 7
Equipments played: 9 (Cloak Projector x1, Grasping Shadow-Cloth x2, Shadow Cloak x5, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 4 (Shadow Cloak x4)
Powers used: Umbral Siphon x3, Sink into Shadow x3, Cloak Projector x1

Log 4: Sarasvato (https://pastebin.com/R9xphfP2)
Writhe/Idealist/S&D Benchmark/RA KNYFE/FS Parse vs Chairman at Magmaria - Loss
Damage dealt by Writhe: 30 (12 Melee, 18 Infernal, 0 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 32
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 4
Times Shadow Cloak prevented damage via discard: 2
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 22
Equipments played: 5 (Cloak Projector x1, Shadow Cloak x3, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 2 (The Shadow Cloak x2)
Powers used: Umbral Siphon x4, Cloak Projector x2 

Log 5: ClydeStrife (https://pastebin.com/x3JKGcWM)
DC AA/Hunted Naturalist/Omnitron-X/Writhe vs Heroic Infinitor at Celestial Tribunal - Loss
Damage dealt by Writhe: 27 (3 Melee, 21 Infernal, 3 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 30
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 8
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 13
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 19
Equipments played: 4 (Cloak Projector x1, Shadow Cloak x2, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 2 (Cloak Projector x1, Shadow Cloak x1)
Powers used: Sink into Shadow x2, Umbral Siphon x3

Log 6: Silpheed (https://pastebin.com/wWZTKtGW)
Sky-Scraper/Sentinels/Chrono-Ranger/Writhe vs Gloomweaver at Freedom Tower - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 18 (6 Melee, 8 Infernal, 4 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 0
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 0
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 4
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 16
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in trash: 13
Shadow Cloak final location: Deck
Equipments played: 7 (Portable Dark-Lab x2, Grasping Shadow-Cloth x1, Shadow Cloak x3, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 3 (Shadow Cloak x3)
Powers used: Micro-Assembler x1, Sink into Shadow x1, Umbral Siphon x2, Concealed Assailant x2

Log 7: Nyx (https://pastebin.com/PnY2XvpB)
Omnitron-X/Expatriette/Writhe vs Wager Master at Freedom Tower - Loss
Damage dealt by Writhe: 7 (2 Melee, 2 Infernal, 3 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 11
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 3
Times Shadow Cloak was sacrificed to a Writhe effect: 0
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 19
Equipments played: 4 (Portable Dark-Lab x1, Shadow Cloak x2, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 1 (Shadow Cloak x1)
Powers used: Portable Dark-Lab x1, Umbral Siphon x1, Sink into Shadow x1

Log 8: TheDoc (https://pastebin.com/EW6dq08g)
CC Requital/Writhe/Sky-Scraper/Omnitron-X/DW Expatriette vs Baron Blade at Realm of Discord - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 22 (0 Melee, 11 Infernal, 0 Psychic, 8 Energy, 3 Projectile)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 0
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 18
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 6
Times Shadow Cloak prevented damage via discard: 4
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 28
Equipments played: 4 (Cloak Projector x1, Grasping Shadow-Cloth x1, Shadow Cloak x2)
Equipments destroyed: 3 (Cloak Projector x1, Shadow Cloak x2)
Powers used: Sink into Shadow x3, Cosmic Weapon x2, Cloak Projector x2

Log 9: Dethkite (https://pastebin.com/qZThHQf6)
Sentinels/Termi-Nation Unity/Writhe vs Apostate at Enclave of the Endlings - Win
Damage dealt by Writhe: 44 (10 Melee, 34 Infernal, 0 Psychic)
Damage dealt to Writhe: 13
Damage reduced by Shadow Cloak: 10
Damage increased by Shadow Cloak: 8
Times Shadow Cloak prevented damage via discard: 3
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in play: 28
Full turns Shadow Cloak spent in trash: 3
Equipments played: 9 (Cloak Projector x1, Grasping Shadow-Cloth x1, Portable Dark-Lab x2, Shadow Cloak x4, Umbral Siphon x1)
Equipments destroyed: 4 (Portable Dark-Lab x1, Shadow Cloak x3)
Powers used: Sink into Shadow x4, Portable Dark-Lab x1, Cloak Projector x1, Umbral Siphon x5

COMMON THREADS

• Writhe as a hero in the game is absolutely a necessary component.
  • At least three unique Equipment cards are played by Writhe, possibly requiring The Shadow Cloak to be among them.
  • The Shadow Cloak is in play more often than it's in Writhe's trash. Presence in the deck may or may not be relevant.
McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Also some damage went through to Writhe in every instance

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

CadaverQueen

Hey friends, I'm new to the game but fell in love with my main boy Writhe. I wanted to be one of the first people to unlock his variant. Lo and behold, I did, in the first game that I was trying for it.
I specifically waited until I had played three equipment cards as noted might be relevent above.

Setup was Legacy, Ra, Writhe vs. Ambuscade in the Block (my standard for variants that don't need Villain/Environment reqs).

Here's the log: pastebin.com/Snhfcb5h

I think that his Cosmic Inventor title, along with his Multiverse Bio being about how he was never seen as a gifted inventor means that Writhe must have a certain amount of equipment out. He may also need to be with teammates using equipment. Maybe he needs to "prove" how much better his equipment is than anyone elses?

Of note is the fact that I had both Legacy Ring and Staff of Ra out (I also destroyed them with Penultimate Penumbra).

Multiverse Bio:
Eugene Wilkenson was never a brilliant inventor. HIghly capable? Certainly. Imaginative? Without a doubt. But hardly brilliant. His stroke of luck with the shadow-tech invention was initially dampened by the lack of a buyer and later the discovery that it permanently bonded to whatever it was applied to: namely, Eugene Wilkenson. However, the change from the Southwest Sentinels to Void Guard was not merely a change in name.

The bearer of the smallest oblivion shard, Writhe wears his shard at the front of his cerebral cortex. The shard does augment his malleable form and shadow-tech, but it also fuels his inventor's imagination! His creations are stronger than ever, powered by clever design, shadow-tech, and shard power. One might even go so far as to call his gadgets "brilliant"...

Other facts I don't think are relevent but might be:
Writhe never took damage
Writhe discarded multiple cards with the Shadow Cloak to avoid damage
Writhe started with Shadow Cloak in hand which was his first play
Thus Shadow Cloak was never in the Trash
It was also never in his Deck
He never used his Innate Power, since Shadow Cloak was never in his Deck or his Trash

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

Just got the unlock.

My theory: In a game with Writhe, each hero must have 1 or more equipment cards in play at end of game.

CadaverQueen

Can't be that as someone got it after they played a game with Naturalist, who doesn't have any Equipment cards in his deck.

Maybe: At least 5 equipment cards must have been played over the course of the game, the majority of them must be Writhe's?

decummin

I copied your game setup made sure to play 3 writhe equipment the staff and ring . No equipment were destroyed my entire game shadow cloak was the second equipment in play after the anti healing one. Grasping shadow cloth was the last equipment played on the final round legacy felt the final blow. I’m on iOS so no logs.

waedens
Playtester

Ok just got it.

My theory was to use both Somber tinker and Dark Lab to play equipment cards as much as possible. 

I used regular visionary's power to peek at the top 2 cards of writhe's deck if there was an equipment there I would rewind and put them back. If not I would draw them. I would then use Dark Lab to put the equipment on the bottom of the deck and destroy it to play the bottom card. I would then use Somber Tinker to retrieve the dark lab and repeat.

My guess is: Use Somber Tinker and Dark Lab to play at least 3 of writhe's equipment cards.

PS - Akash in Freedom Tower vs Visionary, VG Writhe, TLT, and Wraith. In that order and I won.

Studoku

Basketkeep wrote:

Just got the unlock.

My theory: In a game with Writhe, each hero must have 1 or more equipment cards in play at end of game.

Sounds likely. I just tried that and got the unlock. EDIT: Ok, this isn't it but the log is still useful.

Here's the log

waedens wrote:
My guess is: Use Somber Tinker and Dark Lab to play at least 3 of writhe's equipment cards.

My game disproves this. I used neither of those cards.

waedens
Playtester

Very Interesting! I wonder if it is as simple as This:

VG Writhe must use Umbral Siphon to prevent a target from regaining HP during a game.

Dark Lab may or may not have to be played and there may be an amount of HP, but based on my game and seeing yours it is a workable theory. I need to check the other logs. 

Edit: Negative on this theory. LOG #4 above disproves it.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Fail (using iPad)

Legacy, SS Tachyon, Writhe

they each had one equipment in play. Writhe had cloak in play more than not. He had most equipment in play at end of turn.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Another failure. This time had equipment in play. Never used base power

decummin

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think ambuscade tried to heal during my game. I did not use somber tinkerer or dark lab in my game. I used base power first turn and anti healer the rest of the game. Played anti healer first turn. Played the ongoing with the target deals self damage one damage to writhe. Ra played flesh of the sun god and used that power every round except the last where he used the base power. Legacy played his ring and ra his staff. No equipment was destroyed in my game. So equipment doesn’t need to be destroyed.  I think it probably has something to do with equipment and having the shadow cloak out most of the time is either a direct or indirect requirement. Before this I played a lot of games where I destroyed the cloak a lot and didn’t get unlocks

ericmo32

Is there anything disproving something as simple as:

Have Writhe deal at least 10 infernal damage in one turn during a game.

scifantasy
scifantasy's picture

ericmo32 wrote:

Is there anything disproving something as simple as:

Have Writhe deal at least 10 infernal damage in one turn during a game.

Log 7.

FallenPrime826
FallenPrime826's picture

It seems the rest of the results coming in are corroborating the findings I gathered from comparing the logs. It may be something like:

Finish a game in which Void Guard Writhe plays three or more Equipment cards. The Shadow Cloak must spend more full turns in play than in the trash.

I'll be playing my own game later today (I only have it on Android and can't post logs) with those parameters in mind, and I'll be paying attention to pretty much everything that happens in it.

FearLord

FallenPrime826 wrote:

It seems the rest of the results coming in are corroborating the findings I gathered from comparing the logs. It may be something like:

Finish a game in which Void Guard Writhe plays three or more Equipment cards. The Shadow Cloak must spend more full turns in play than in the trash.

I'll be playing my own game later today (I only have it on Android and can't post logs) with those parameters in mind, and I'll be paying attention to pretty much everything that happens in it.

It’s not that... just failed one where Writhe had 5 equipment cards in play at the end and the Shadow Cloak spend the majority of the game in play...

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I just unlocked him myself. My strategy was to just get as much Equipment to the table as possible.

(I've forgotten how to post logs, would someone mind giving me a reminder how? I'll edit this post once I get it.)

Servoret
Playtester

Unlocked. I made sure every hero had a equipment card in play, which is why the game ran on so long. Also had a copy of every Writhe equipment card in play. I never used Somber Tinker, so the only equipment I ever played from the trash was the Shadow Cloak.

http://pastebin.com/0999N3NN

Deej-O-Matic wrote:

Your log can be found by punching in "C:\Users\(YourNameHere)\AppData\LocalLow\Handelabra Games Inc_\Sentinels" to your File Explorer.  At the bottom there will be a text file called "log" and another called "multiplayer_log."  Open it then copy the whole thing.

Go to pastebin.com and paste your gamelog, then click "Create new paste."  Once it's done, just copy the url url for the paste and post it where you need.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

For those who unlocked, did you use ALL of Writhes equipment powers?

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

UXM266 wrote:

For those who unlocked, did you use ALL of Writhes equipment powers?

I only used Cloak Projector and Umbral Siphon. I did not use Portable Dark-Lab.

payprplayn

Here's a failure log where I played a ton of equipment with all characters and ended the game with equipment in play for all of them.  I know that idea has already been disproven, but I feel like this log will serve as a useful counterexample for a lot of related hypotheses.

Attachment(s): 
FallenPrime826
FallenPrime826's picture

Tried and failed. Action Hero Stuntman, Team Leader Tachyon, Writhe, Idealist and Omni-X against Trickster Kismet at Mobile Defense Platform. I got a bit overzealous and wrecked her before I got a whole bunch of Equipments, and Writhe himself only played two different ones. Shadow Cloak never left play. Omnitron got a good couple out, though.

I feel like I was on the right track, but it may matter how many Equipments the OTHER heroes play. I may double back and calculate that, if I feel sufficiently masochistic.

yayeahyeah

I just unlocked. No log as on iphone but it was KNYFE, Haka, AZ, Action Hero Stuntman and Writhe vs Progeny in Omnitron IV. Lots of equipment played (at least one piece by everyone, significantly more from KNYFE and Stuntman.)

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Played a game with Tachyon, Writhe, Stuntman, and PW Argent Adept.

Writhe played an equipment every turn.

No unlock.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I used all 4(?) equipment cards for Writhe, making sure to destroy and resummon Shadow Cloak to defend and reirect damage from both Writhe himself and other heroes. I also used his lab, destroying it as well.

I also had Caspit's Playground out tho, so that may have falsly increased the ammounts of 'equipment' I had out over all.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Phantom5613 wrote:

I used all 4(?) equipment cards for Writhe, making sure to destroy and resummon Shadow Cloak to defend and reirect damage from both Writhe himself and other heroes. I also used his lab, destroying it as well.

I also had Caspit's Playground out tho, so that may have falsly increased the ammounts of 'equipment' I had out over all.

I played FF AZ, Rook City Wraith, Legacy, and Writhe. Freedom Tower. Amuscade. I just had a crud-ton off equipment in play. Thank you Caspit Playground

https://imgur.com/gallery/hCJtitH

Pages