The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Congratulations!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester
Congratulations!

The tactics kickstarter ended, and it ended up with more backers than Shattered Timelines and more money than all three SotM kickstarters combined!

Congrate >G on the successfull addition to the family!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Huzzah!

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Julia
Playtester

W00t!

Also, for those poor individuals who couldn't be there for the countdown, I captured the final second of the Kickstarter in a screenshot (and then two more people backed, virtual photobombing the moment)

Attachments: 

Semper ludens.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It was an impressive Kickstarter - for an impressive game. Really looking forward to seeing the end product(s)! cool

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

Congrats to GtG! More than 650% funded!

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Anyone else tickled by the fact that after >G ditched the $40 add ons as stretch goals the end result still involved them raising the 120k it would've taken to unlock all of them?

Congrats, Greater Than Games.  You did it again!

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Bas

Happy they raised that extra 120k, as they deserve it fair and square for composing, once again, a wonderful Kickstarter!

Hats off to >G for making excellent estimations on fundable content regarding the expansion and add-on packages, as they fleshed out wonderfully smiley.

cmschex
Playtester

Actually, I'm not surprised the hit the total amount to unlock.  I honestly think it would have been less likely to happen if they kept them as stretch goals.  Once everyone could see the total value in the add on pack, it made it a pretty easy decision for anyone who was on the fence.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Can't wait to play this game.  December can't come soon enough

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Playtester

The pace was astonishing. More flow than ebb most of the time, but >G seemed to know the right time to drop information that helped people on the fence make up their minds. Very happy so many forum people helped answer questions and kept conversation from turning too negative.  Great campaign overall!

BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Hooray! We're the best.

Around.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

torian
Playtester

No one's every gonna keep us down.