The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Congradulations to me

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester
Congradulations to me

Yay, I have created the 100th topic and the 1000th post all at the same time!!! heheheheh

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Cool, but did you count the characters? You were so close to having also used the 100,000th character.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

beevolant

arenson9 wrote:
Cool, but did you count the characters? You were so close to having also used the 100,000th character.

I would just like to point out that we're a bunch of geeks - a shock on a board game fan forum, I know. :D

"Crime doesn't keep the Sabbath"

The Conscience
Playtester

beevolant wrote:

arenson9 wrote:

I would just like to point out that we're a bunch of geeks - a shock on a board game fan forum, I know. :D

Geeks we are lest geeks we become. Also JayMann kinda misspelled Congratulations. :P

The Myth, The Legend, The Dream. You can't escape The Conscience!

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

It's called I had 2 minutes from setup to post to ensure I got the post, so yeah

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

meakatommy

beevolant wrote:

arenson9 wrote:

I most certainly am not. I'm one of those, cool kids.

Poop can wait, Time Crisis is now!