The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Community Fan Video and A Quick Question

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
dlott1988
dlott1988's picture
Playtester
Community Fan Video and A Quick Question

Greetings One & All,

For the past few months I have been posting regualr boardgame reviews on YouTube (youtube.com/dloboardgames).

I have kept it no secret that I am a massive fan of all things Sentinels. As such, as the first season comes to a finish, I want to end on something big--nay, massive!

Next week will be the first D-Lo Games: Sentinels Week! Each day we will release a video about Sentinels of the Multiverse. I'll be finishing a series of videos discussing each villain at length and finally posting our review of Sentinels of the Mulitiverse. However, that is only 4 videos and I need 5.

So, the final video will be a fan video celebrating favorite heroes. And, I need your help. 

Anyone who wishes to participate may create a video explaining who their favorite hero is and why. Try to keep the video as close as 30 seconds as possible. PM if you wish to participate and I will give you my e-mail address and more info.

I wanted to have a final video in which we review Wrath of the Cosmos. However, I moved and didn't receive the address change e-mail others mentioned regarding my pre-order. Is that because they haven't sent it out yet? 

TL;DR: Guy who makes mistake riddled SotM videos is making a fan video. You can help by sending him a PM and creating a 30 second video about your favorite hero. Also, how do we change our address for WotC preorders? (Oh yeah, I'm that bag of mistakes wearing a man suit that makes those SotM videos)

"It beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick..."

dlott1988
dlott1988's picture
Playtester

Oh yeah, and if you help contribute to the creation of Sentinels in any way and wish to contribute a video, that would be acceptable. Actually, it would be awesome. Like, super awesome! Probably the coolest thing to ever grace my channel-- and, I did a video about the 50 Shades of Grey board game....

I'm going to put this coffee down and go edit now. Thanks for reading, you beautiful people.

Also, additional, unnecessary, comma, usage. 

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

If I had a camera and some kind of video-making prog I'd happily help out. But I sort of, erm, don't ;).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Well if I submit anything it will have to be made using my iPad.   Second, I'll have to figure out which hero I consider my favorite.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

dlott1988
dlott1988's picture
Playtester

Ameena wrote:

If I had a camera and some kind of video-making prog I'd happily help out. But I sort of, erm, don't ;).

Ameena, PM what you would say and I can make it happen.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Posted :).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)