The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Come visit exotic Insula Primalis

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Greonhal
Playtester
Come visit exotic Insula Primalis

In one game, I managed to get Cat Fight, Fight The Break Of Dawn, Lethal At Eight Months, and Down But Not Out.

It took two tries to bring Citizen Dawn down. The first time, her opening Citizens were Anvil, Hammer, and Spring. Then on her turn, the card she flipped was Citizen Truth. I conceded right then and there. Redeal, and again she got an early Hammer and Spring, but no Anvil or Truth. So, first turn, Visionary Wrested Hammer's Mind. Then her next turn, Visionary entered a Telekinetic Cocoon. In which she laughed. She laughed merrily.

flamethrower49
Playtester

Wouldn't that kill Hammer the first time he dealt damage?  I can see laughing if Citizen Truth was in play.  That would be a fun way to kill off Truth.

I started one game with Citizen Blood, Citizen Sweat, Citizen Tears, Blinding Blast.  Turn one, no hands, and no prospect for any.  Haka and Ra were able to take down Tears on the second turn, thanking their innate powers.  I think we actually came back to win it.

Greonhal
Playtester

Hrm. It would appear that you're right. Whoops. Due to the repeated use of the word "target" and the fact that I hardly ever play Visionary I misinterpreted who Wrest The Mind deals its damage to.