The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Collector's Case Drawer Issue

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheCommodore7
Collector's Case Drawer Issue

Just received my Collector's Case in the mail and opened it right up. But there's an issue. Has anyone else had an issue where the bottom left drawer is stuck and won't open? All the other drawers open perfectly, but for the life of me I cannot open that last drawer and I dare not pull any harder as I'm already bending the drawer and I'm afraid it will rip.

patransom

I had a stuck top drawer. I stuck a dull kitchen knife into the gap between the drawer and the box and ran it around all the edges. This got the drawer unstuck.

Blackfang108
Playtester

I did. 

My friend and  Iwere able to work it loose, but, in my frustration, the front is creased (not noticible on the art side, but definitely noticible when opening and from the plain side.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

There's extensive discussion on this issue over at BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2027494/ks-arrived-not-pleasant-experience

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

I had no such issues

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Our big villain/token drawer was stuck when we got it. We took the same approach as patransom, but with a flexible metal ruler. Once it popped free, we had no sticking issues.

aawood

I had the same with my bottom-right drawer, and trying to run something round the edges had no effect. In the end, I did just pull until it came free; no permanent harm, and it doesn't stick at all now, but it was worrying, and I can't necessarily recommend that solution.

decummin

I had an issue with one draw, after opening it I found a little bit of adhisive on the back of the draw but otherwise undamaged