The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Cloning Accident!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Craig
Craig's picture
Admin
Cloning Accident!

Baron Blade really screwed up this time. In an effort to create an army of Legacy clones loyal to him, he accidentally left the Parsons sense of justice in the clones. Now they've teamed up to defeat him.

Has anyone tried this? Yeah, it requires getting a few copies of the game in one place, but I'd love to see what happens when a team of the same character works together. Four Legacies, or Ras, or... You get the idea. Now I just need to get my friends to get their own copies.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

foxtrot2620
Playtester

I'll let you know once I get my enhanced edition and can play two of the same hero in each game  ;D

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

If you fancy trying it out and don't have multiple copies you could try using the vassal module (see here), it allows for each player to play the same character

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Thanks for the tip about the online option. I'd missed that thread somehow. That's a great way to put it to the test.

savagegreywolf

I've wondered about doing something like this, especially with Young Legacy and Legacy. I don't know if it would become a problem or not (it might, considering hero damage would ramp up quickly between their buffs) but it might be possible to play Legacy and Young Legacy in the same game without major problems if they were both drawing from the same deck and using the same trash. I guess it'd have to be something to experiment with between each method of play.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

What about four Ras?

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

There have been for at least 4 Ras over the course of Ra's career, 4 alternate Ras is easily possible!

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Four Ras. Wow. Imagine the amount of fire damage that could be dished out in a single attack.