The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Citizen Dawn

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
sindyr
Citizen Dawn

Turns out the "famous lineup" (TLT/WGL/Unity/I_Scholar/DVisionary) works pretty well against Dawn as well. Just had a game in which I kept killing her citizens and poping them out of her trash via Suggestion and Brain Burn. Never got even four citizens in the discard pile at one time. Good times.

Maybe I should come up with a name for this hero lineup. Lesse...

TWUID?

Sounds like someone with a lisp trying to say "druid", like the priest in Princess Bride.

Any better ideas? ;p

Praion

I can piece together waht all of these mean but who is WGL? 

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I think it's meant to be America's Greatest Legacy aka Grandpa Legacy the one that gives a target 1HP and a power use.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

sindyr

May be my mistake, I thought he was referred to as World's Greatest Legacy, will have to go doublecheck that.

Update: upon checking, looks like it should be AGL and not WGL. I think I originally saw that mis-atribution on steam forums: https://steamcommunity.com/app/337150/discussions/0/617335934142262432/

AGL it is!

Of course, I've been considering swapping back from Scholar to AA so AA can help pump Unity for bots off-turn, so now that would be: TLT/AGL/Unity/DV/AA - or TAUDA? ;p

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

All of the Legacys are "America's (blank) Legacy".

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Yeah...though technically, as there are no other Legacies outside of their family, by default they sort of are the World's X-est Legacy...just not officially ;).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Well, we know there is more than one world/universe so they are this World's X-'est Legacy.

EDIT: Huh. Now I am wondering about a Parson's family that left America, could we have a Magyarország's (Hungry's) Greatest Legacy in another spoke of the multiverse?

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Do you mean "Hungary's"? Unless there is some country where everyone really needs a snack? ;)

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)