The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Checkout Options

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester
Checkout Options

So... is there any method other than Google Checkout to obtain replacements?  I rather don't like the way Google is heading so far as how they handle accounts and such.  Although, if necessary, I'm sure I can find someone who has a checkout account if I so need.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Not sure on this as the business stuff isn't my domain; however, I've moved this to make it its own topic.

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

If you send me an email, I can send you a paypal link to pay for replacements (if you feel that PayPal is better than Google).

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

pulpcitizen

Sorry for the threadomancy, but my issue is related.

I want to pick up a few items (promo decks, the new box and rule book, the HP cards), yet I do not want to have to sign up to Google Checkout to do so, and have been happy with Paypal for years.

Are there any plans to move to Paypal payments or credit/debit cards at checkout and avoid the Google Checkout requirement? If not, is there anyway I can sort out an order for these items with Paypal (I ask as they are beyond the simple issue re: replacementts above)?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

The merchant interface (and the merchant billing charges) for Google Checkout / Google Wallet are much better for our purposes than PayPal, so we will stay on Google for the forseeable future. Unfortunately, our inventory tracking etc all runs through Google, so it is a lot of extra work to end-run around the system and sell things via PayPal, and now that we have international order support via Google, PayPal transactions are not something that we are going to support going forward.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi