The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Change of Address Worries

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
alz4039
Change of Address Worries

Now that VotM is shipping and I still haven't received confirmation of the change of address what do I do? I sent in the change of address over 6 weeks ago and haven't heard back. If my stuff gets sent to the old address I will never get it

mrfox1980

alz4039 wrote:

Now that VotM is shipping and I still haven't received confirmation of the change of address what do I do? I sent in the change of address over 6 weeks ago and haven't heard back. If my stuff gets sent to the old address I will never get it

I am in the same boat as alz4039.   I sent an email about my change of address and haven't heard back from it. Mine was sent in the beginning of November through the email address  

Cheers, 

Lucas Fox

Xeserox

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Hey, guys. I just sent both of you emails, but I had updated your addresses some time ago. Thanks!

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

jfreston
Playtester

Hi, Craig! I also sent you guys a change of address late last month or so, would it be possible to confirm that you got it? Thanks! 

jediunter12
jediunter12's picture
Playtester

I sent an email for a change in delivery address for the oversized villain cards, for profit and broken city if i could get a confirmation that you would be able to change it would be very helpfull thank you

brettwo

I'm in the same boat-- I've sent mail three times with no response, and the order in my account still shows my new address.  I have faith in >G that this is being handled, but I'm a bit nervous, since I don't think a package to my old address will be rerouted to me.  Just a quick confirmation (or seeing the update on my account page) would be nice.

P.S.  I feel bad making this my first post, but so it goes.  I suppose I'll just have to find other threads to post on to make up for it.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

brettwo wrote:

I feel bad making this my first post, but so it goes.  I suppose I'll just have to find other threads to post on to make up for it.

Sounds like a great idea!  No reason to feel bad, though -- we're glad to have you actively join in, no matter the reason.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Veebeebee

Same boat here as well. Sent in an e-mail about my change of address and haven't heard anything back, so hopefully it got through and the ressponse just got lost in the mix.

jediunter12
jediunter12's picture
Playtester

Veebeebee wrote:

Same boat here as well. Sent in an e-mail about my change of address and haven't heard anything back, so hopefully it got through and the ressponse just got lost in the mix.

lets hope