The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Card Countdown until Shattered Timelines

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
FeelNFine
FeelNFine's picture
Card Countdown until Shattered Timelines

This idea is a combination of my impatience and love for coutdowns mixed with teasers.  Would it be possible for >Games and Playtesters to organise a card callender, so that every so often (hopeful emphasis on the often) someone releases a card up for discussion and general building of hype.  

If playtesters got to write the posts and give their opinions with it, it would make for neat prieview.  I don't know if >Games released spoilers along with previous expansions, but if so it would be cool to see play testers take the reigns a little.  What can I say?  It hurts to see [REDACTED] in general discussion, and man is May far away.

Is it May yet?

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

We're certainly not allowed to release info on specific cards. We didn't much of anything like this last time, so I doubt it'll be what you're hoping for. I think the most we can hope for is the final art update, and then maybe a piece of art periodically until May. Obviously, they don't want to give much away, and certainly not specific cards.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

FeelNFine
FeelNFine's picture

I certainly didn't mean without >Game's permission, I just meant having playtesters do the write ups, and lead the discussion on their card.  Now that I think about it more, the games/companies that used that strategy did so to help sell preorders, so I guess there really isn't that much hope. Ah well, I'm one of those guys who's more interested in the text than the art, but I will have to be patient. 

Is it May yet?

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

We will do updates as we are able, and that will certainly be more possible once everything is finalized and sent to the printer. 

We will do everything we can to keep you all hooked in between now and when Shattered Timelines arrives!

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

I feel like if they released info on specific cards, then it might be difficult for PTs to publicly discuss them without giving other things away about the deck. Honestly, I'd just prefer more art updates. The art is so cool.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

FeelNFine
FeelNFine's picture

Christopher wrote:

We will do updates as we are able, and that will certainly be more possible once everything is finalized and sent to the printer. We will do everything we can to keep you all hooked in between now and when Shattered Timelines arrives!

Thanks for the notice!

Is it May yet?