The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Bunker Mode cards

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sir_remic
Bunker Mode cards

Hey Everyone, 

long time lurker first time poster here, i came accross an interesting situation yesterday while playing tactics with my brother and i wanted to see what the community thought,

He was playing as bunker and during his turn switched his active powers to have both Turret mode and Artillery mode in play thus giving bunker a HUGE tactical advantage, as a long time fan of the original game i was curious as to whether this was allowed as usually only one mode card can be in play in the standard card game, try as we might have though we could not find any reference in the rules as to bunker only having one mode card in play.

Does anyone here have an answer to this question?  

Thanks guys 

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Welcome to the forums!   I don't have cards on me for Sentinel tactics but there shouldn't be any issue with having both of those out at the same time. This is a different Bunker suit than what he had in the SotM card game so it can do things his other suit couldn't.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

lutherbellhendricksv
lutherbellhendricksv's picture
Game Designer

There's no rule against having both Turret Mode and Artillery Mode in play together. Combining these two cards can lead to a devastating turn, if Bunker can start his turn in a position on the board to take advantage of it.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome! Post more!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

sir_remic

Thanks for the Clarification and the warm welcome everyone,  I will remember that rule for future games 

I'll also try to be a little more active on the forums ,  i love the sentinels universe and its easily one of my favourite games of all time. 

:D