The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Big Box

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chromium_Man
Big Box

I've been thinking about it and I would love to see a "Big Box" released when the Sentinels card game storyline wraps up.  It could include every hero, villain, and environment deck ever produced with all the appropriate errata and promos.  Even though I already own every SotM deck, I would still buy two of these if they existed:  One to keep mint in the box forever and another to play til the cards fall apart smiley

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I completely agree. By then, I'll probably need to replace everything, anyway. wink

But seriously, yeah, I agree with this sentiment. Not sure there would be enough interest, but it would be awesome to find out. Maybe a Kickstarter... surprise

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Chromium_Man

I don't know why I posted this is the rules forum. Sorry. It should be general. 

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Weird - I don't know what you're talking about...

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

dlott1988
dlott1988's picture
Playtester

I'm starting a boardgame cafe. So, that would be an awesome system for our library.

"It beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick..."

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Chromium_Man wrote:

I don't know why I posted this is the rules forum. Sorry. It should be general. 

I moved this thread from the General Discussion to the Sentinels Rules forum, because this is specific to Sentinels of the Multiverse. Is it related to rules? No, but that's as close as we have.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel