The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Berkeley / Bay Area Meetup Group

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
BerkMarc
Berkeley / Bay Area Meetup Group

I'm putting together a bi-monthly Sentinels Night in Berkeley, California. We're starting off mainly with Sentinels of the Multiverse but I'd like to eventually add Sentinel Tactics as well. If you live in the Bay Area, I'd love you for you to come by sometime. I'm also open to holding meetups in other locations in the future.

For more details, check out our Meetup Group.

Side Questions for anyone who knows:

1) Is it okay to use to "Sentinels of the Multiverse" in my group name?

2) Do I need permission to use official artwork for the group?

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I can't speak authoritatively, but my guesses are: 

#1 -- Probably no problem, as long as you're not selling anything

#2 -- Maybe depends what you're doing with the artwork and what you mean by official, but probably best to get someone from GtG to give the ok.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

If you can find a post made by Adam, he's the artist and the one you need permission from.

I've gotten permission from him before, as long as you aren't using his art to profit you without him getting a proper cut I doubt it would be a problem, if you are using the art to advertise the game or your game night where you play the game, I doubt there would be any issue.

BerkMarc

Cool thanks for the responses! I'm just hoping to spread more Sentinels love. It seems like everyone I show the game to goes out and buys their own copy.