The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Baron vs. Legacy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
awp832
Playtester
Baron vs. Legacy

any speculation on what the beef might be between Baron and Legacy?  They look kinda similar....  Maybe Baron is Legacy's father/brother/half-brother  that would be cool, I think...  Baron doesnt seem to have any super powers,  so my money's on half-brother  -who didn't get the powers of the family, and had to rely on his brains, but it never seemed to be good enough.  He  eventually became  twisted and spiteful.    Any other interpretations?

"He robbed from the rich and he-
gave to the poor.
Stood up to the Man and he-
gave him what for. 
Our love for him now,
aint hard to explain,
the hero of Canton,
the man they call "Jayne""

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

Well, the Baron Blade bio should be going up soon, but the short version is that there was a rivalry between the current Baron's father and the last Legacy that turned lethal, so it's a feud that spans generations! I'll let you read the full story when it's posted!

beevolant

Baronages pass filially just like the Legacy powers so it makes sense that Barons Blade and Legacy Heroes would have multi-generational conflicts.

Legacy has a daughter who already has powers (Next Evolution!) - does the current Baron Blade have children? Maybe his infertility is the source of his nihilistic desire to destroy the Earth?

"Crime doesn't keep the Sabbath"

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

Baron Blade actually believes he'll survive the impact of the moon and become the leader of the remains of humanity. It's very likely the Baron has sired several offspring, though as of yet, none has a legitimate claim to the title. The Blade line has a very traditional Eastern European royalty mindset, so purity of blood and a customary marriage are important when establishing heirs. I would imagine he would scorn and disown any illegitimate children, should they exist.