The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Anyone Willing to Help Me and my Friends

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Indecision101
Anyone Willing to Help Me and my Friends

We do enjoy the game, but I don't feel like we have fully grasped how each character plays. Like, we know what the cards say, but we don't feel we fully understand each character. Is anyone out there willing to give me an explanation of each character and what they can do?

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Could you be a little more specific about what you need help understanding with the characters?

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Indecision101

For example, I hear that Nightmist is a very high risk/high reward character. Or how exactly is Bunker used as far as his modes? I just want a better understanding of each character in a way that I can explain it to my friends...as I am terrible at putting thoughts into words

Mezike
Mezike's picture

flamethrower's strategies on these forums is a good place to start.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Flamethrowers guides are probably the best thing to look at for this https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/flamethrower49s-strategy they are fairly spot on and I think nearly every hero is on there, if not all.

flamethrower49
Playtester

Unity, Mr. Fixer, and Fanatic are still to be finished.  (Although I've also linked to a great guide to Fanatic.)  I suppose the Shattered Timelines heroes will be out by the time I'm done with these guys, so I won't be short work.

I hope that my guides can help you.  If not, let us know, and I'm sure we'll be eager to provide more information!

SunnyvaleTrash
SunnyvaleTrash's picture

flamethrower49's guides are fantastic!  I read them all last week and just want to play so much more! I ran a 4-hero solo game against omnitron and lost, but I felt I did way better than if I hadn't read the guides.