The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

any word when Bottom of the Ninth will be in stores

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
any word when Bottom of the Ninth will be in stores

Any word when Bottom of the Ninth will be in stores. Have gift cards to my FLGS and want to use them up and figured this would be a great game to play with people during the world series. Especially if the cubbies make it :)

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

It's supposed to be out to backers in October which could include some FLGS

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

The last update that I got is that it will be put on the boat on the 16th, so we are looking at mid-to-late October (depending on how long it takes to send it out to backers).

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

morph147

So probably won't get this till after World Series. Oh well, at least the Cubs are beating the cards tonight so that's a plus

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

morph147 wrote:

So probably won't get this till after World Series. Oh well, at least the Cubs are beating the cards tonight so that's a plus

Agree, any Cardinals loss is worth celebrating.  Hopefully this turns into an epic collapse.

(Beat 'em Bucs!)

morph147

phantaskippy wrote:

morph147 wrote:

Agree, any Cardinals loss is worth celebrating.  Hopefully this turns into an epic collapse.(Beat 'em Bucs!)

3 way tie in NL central would be fun that last week of sept.

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

You all know that we're in St. Louis, right? Too much celebrating a loss from the Cards may get your ship date bumped back.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Craig wrote:

You all know that we're in St. Louis, right? Too much celebrating a loss from the Cards may get your ship date bumped back.

Look Craig, we do our best to overlook these indiscretions.  I don't blame anyone being from a place, but choosing to support such a thing as the Cardinals. . . it is troubling, and calls into question the moral fabric of a person.

Plus Pirates are way cooler and sing better than lousy red birds.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

They certainly drink better...

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Damn straight we do.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Paul wrote:

The last update that I got is that it will be put on the boat on the 16th, so we are looking at mid-to-late October (depending on how long it takes to send it out to backers).

Well Sept 16th was spot on according to this KS update:

Kickstarter

Bottom of the 9th has left the factory!

Posted by Dice Hate Me Games

This is some really great news. Bottom of the 9th has left the factory and is on its way to St. Louis! It won't be long now until we get to play ball.

What does this make the timing look like, you may ask? Well, if we have amazing luck, it will arrive here in late-ish October, just in time to get to many of you during the World Series. If we have average luck, it will get to you right after the World Series, just in time to stave off your baseball withdrawal symptoms.

Bottom of the 9th is approaching quickly. That means we're going to be sending out backer surveys really soon. These are vitally important, as they are the only way we know how to get things to you. Please fill them out quickly so that we can be sure to get things to you in a timely fashion.

Thank you so much for all your support!

Heart red3x 3134f4a39cd7f811af060f497e853898881055b8524f3b5d8bc8bad4e7725de3 Like

Comment on Kickstarter

Want to keep up with projects you love on the go? Try Kickstarter for iPhone and iPad!
Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

Kickstarter on Facebook Kickstarter on Facebook

Kickstarter · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 ·www.kickstarter.com

Contact Us

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

defeateddust
defeateddust's picture

I'm super excited for this, Bottom of The Ninth is probably my favorite 2 player game. The combination of bluffing and super intense Dice Rolling makes this a must have!