The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Another shipping woe

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
PePe QuiCoSE
Another shipping woe

About August 6th the Oblivaeon shipping got delivered to Argentina Customs. Unfortunately it's been stuck there and will need to be sent back to origin because they declared the cost of the shipping as U$S 1 (for a box of over 2 kg) which doesn't meet the standard criteria (would need to register as an importer and get a customs dispatcher to handle the red tape to fix it) and can't be introduced into the country.

Had it been properly declared (about U$S 60 or 100 with shipping included) there would have been no issues, I would have paid some taxes and receivied it in my home. The real kicker is that it takes about 8 months to ship it back to origin (for free). But would need to get the shipper company to then send it again properly declared...

Oh well...

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Oh no! That is definitely an issue for Spiral Galaxy Games, who fulfilled all of the South American orders. Definitely reach out to them via email and explain the situation.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

PePe QuiCoSE

As an update to this, the compnay replied and fixed the error promptly. Unfortunately customs in my country is ridiculous and the package still got stuck, but oh well, service was fine!

PePe QuiCoSE

Well, another update on this, after two unsuccesful attempts with Galaxy, wrote to GTG and Jodie Wagner got it successfully delivered, so took it's time but it got worked out!